YAMAHA STAGEPAS 400 BT All-In-One Portable PA System with Bluetooth – Professional High Quality Sound!
- 400W Power Output
- High Performance Speakers x 2
- Detachable 8-channel mixer
- Bluetooth® audio streaming
- 1-Knob Master EQ™ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital FX
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 2-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch
MAKE THE WORLD YOUR STAGE . . .
When it comes to portable live sound solutions, it doesn’t get any better than STAGEPAS. With impressive power and sound quality, intuitive control and a comprehensive array of flexible features, this all-in-one PA system builds on the STAGEPAS legacy of providing everything you need to transform any environment into your own personal stage. Now upgraded with Bluetooth connectivity, STAGEPAS moves to the top of its class!
THE ULTIMATE ALL IN ONE PORTABLE PA SYSTEM
You can take STAGEPAS literally anywhere . . . the all-in-one PA system is compact and light enough to carry by hand. The two lightweight speakers and a detachable mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, combine into an attractive, compact package that provides the kind of portability that no roadie would ever dare to dream of.
FAST AND EASY SETUP
With its intuitive, simple design, STAGEPAS can be set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute.
HD SOUND FOR ANY OCCASION
Flexible enough to be used in a truly impressive range of environments and applications, STAGEPAS systems can be set up in a variety of PA and monitoring configurations.
BLUETOOTH® WIRELESS AUDIO STREAMING
Equipped with a Bluetooth input for wireless audio streaming from smartphones or tablets, the STAGEPAS-BT models let you seamlessly play backing tracks for gigs, or set the tone of parties, conferences, or events with the audio playback of your choice.
SPX DIGITAL REVERB
One knob gives you access to four different high-quality reverb settings, perfect for vocals and acoustic instruments. Simply turn the knob to change the reverb type and time, and then you’re ready to apply just the right amount of high-resolution effect to each channel.
For hands-free control of your reverb, connecting an optional footswitch allows you to turn the reverb on and off instantly—perfect for MC-ing events or speaking during solo performances.
ONE-KNOB MASTER EQ™
Setting the controls to optimise the overall sound of a PA system can be a daunting task – but not with the One-Knob Maser EQ! This fabulous new function gives you instant mastery of your mix, allowing you to match your sound to your surroundings. Simply turn the knob to optimize the EQ for speaking engagements, musical performances, or just to kick in more bass; getting your sound right has never been so easy.
Avoid the uncomfortable feedback that plagues so many sound reinforcement novices and professionals alike. Usually found only on high-end gear, this intelligent function removes feedback automatically with the push of a button, giving you a clear, professional sound.
Assign detailed EQ settings to each channel for precise management of your final sound. Great sounding 2-band EQ on the STAGEPAS 400BT and more flexible 3-band EQ on the 600BT make setup easy and precise. Vocal and guitar performances especially will benefit from newly added mid-range control on 600BT.
Connect acoustic-electric guitars and basses to enjoy high-quality performance with low distortion. Passive pickup instruments can be connected hassle-free, without a direct box.
SWITCHABLE STEREO / MONO INPUTS
A versatile new feature that allows you to transform each stereo channel input into two independent mono inputs, giving you the flexibility to adapt to the needs of a broad range of performance requirements.
Connect condenser microphones directly to STAGEPAS to get the best sound quality possible. Phantom power also means you won’t have to worry about DI boxes losing their charge during a performance.
Expand your front-of-house system or set up a monitoring system by using the STAGEPAS together with other powered speakers such as Yamaha’s DBR, DXR and DSR powered speaker lines.
Add more bottom end to your system by connecting a powered subwoofer such as the Yamaha DXS Series. Simply plugging in a subwoofer will assign a high-pass filter to the STAGEPAS speakers automatically.
MORE POWER . . . MORE POSSIBILITIES
Delivering 680 and 400 watts of power respectively, the STAGEPAS 600BT and 400BT offer a major boost in performance, allowing you to meet the demands of a wider range of situations.
SAME SONIC EXPERIENCE THROUGHOUT A WIDER COVERAGE AREA
For use in larger spaces with a sizable audience, STAGEPAS is capable of delivering consistent high-quality sound throughout a greater coverage area than ever before with custom-designed speaker components that ensure the entire audience shares the same sonic experience.
INTELLIGENT DSP FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE THAT LASTS
STAGEPAS utilises digital signal processing (DSP) to consistently produce high-quality, distortion free sound at any volume level, whether you’re giving a business presentation or cutting loose in a club. What’s more, Yamaha’s intelligent DSP incorporates the use of advanced limiter circuits to protect vital STAGEPAS components, ensuring that you get the most out of your gear for years to come.
The YAMAHA STAGEPAS 400BT is a gutsy 400-watt, portable PA system with 8-channel powered mixer, two 8″ speakers, a Bluetooth® input, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and versatile EQ.
We think that the STAGEPAS 400BT is simply amazing and so do Yamaha – they back it up with a Five Year Warranty!
YAMAHA STAGEPAS 400BT Specifications
• Speaker Configuration: 2 x Two-way bass-reflex speakers
• Number of Input Channels: 8
• Continuous Power Rating: 360 watts RMS (2 x 180 watts @ 4 Ohms)
• Peak Power Rating: 400 watts (2 x 200 watts @ 4 Ohms)
• Frequency Range: 55 Hz to 20 kHz -10 dB
• Maximum SPL: 125 dB SPL
• Speaker Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex
• Speaker Dispersion: 90° H x 60° V
• HF Driver: 25.4 mm (1″) Compression Driver
• HF Voice Coil: 2.54 cm (1″)
• LF Driver: 20 cm (8″) Woofer
• EQ: LF Shelf at 100 Hz
• Effects: Yamaha SPX Digital Reverb
• XLR Mic/Line Inputs: 2 x XLR 3-Pin Mic/Line Inputs
• Combo Mic/Line Input: 1 x Combo XLR-6.35mm (1/4″) TRS Mic/Line Input
• TRS Mic/Line/Hi-Z Input: 1 x Combo XLR-6.35mm (1/4″) TRS Mic/Line/Hi-Z Input
• TRS Line Inputs: 4 x 6.35mm (1/4″) TRS Line Inputs
• RCA Inputs: 1 x Stereo RCA L+R Line Input
• AUX Input: 1 x 3.5 mm (1/8″) TRS Line Input
• Speaker Outputs: 2 x 6.35mm (1/4″) TS Speaker Outputs
• Monitor Outputs: 2 x 6.35mm (1/4″) TRS Monitor Outputs
• Subwoofer Output: 1 x 6.35mm (1/4″) TRS Subwoofer Output
• FX Footswitch Input: 1 x 6.35mm (1/4″) TRS Footswitch Input
• Phantom Power: Yes +30 V
• Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth
• Bluetooth: 4.1
• Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP 1.2
• Bluetooth Range: 10m (32.8′)
• AC Input Power: 240VAC / 60 Hz
• Power Consumption: 30 W (Idle)/ 70 W (1/8 Power)
• AC Power Connector: IEC
• Transport Options: Top Mounted Handle
• Stand Mounting: 35mm (1.4″) Pole Socket
• Speaker Dimensions: 28.9 x 47.2 x 27.5 cm / 11.4 x 18.6 x 10.8″
• Mixer Dimensions: 30.8 x 18 x 11.6 cm / 12.1 x 7.1 x 4.6″
• Weight: 18.3 kg (40.3 lbs)
• Speaker Cables: Included
• Warranty: Five Years