Laney AUDIOHUB AH2500D 6 channel Portable PA system 2x500watts Bluetooth / FX 2xmics included – DJ, Fitness, Conference, Party, Cafes
• Complete PA system in a box
• Detachable 6 channel mixer
• 35mm pole stand fitting
• Storage compartment for cables
• Phantom Power allows use of optional Condenser Microphones
• Play music Via USB or Memory Stick
• Lightweight and portable
• Integrated MP3 player
• CLASS D Digital Power Supply
• Three Year Warranty
The Laney AH2500D portable PA system is the ideal solution for bands, conferences, DJs, fitness, education and more.
This is a compact, fully featured system with great sound and awesome flexibility. The AH2500D offers many solutions within one affordable, lightweight and portable package and is a firm favourite at southcoastmusic.
The 2 x 500 watt power amplifiers drive a pair of powerful, yet lightweight 10″ enclosures, the Laney AH2500D has been designed and engineered for easy transportation and quick and simple setup. An integrated 6 channel mixer enables multiple instruments and microphones to be connected and mixed simultaneously.
The Digital Signal processor (DSP) offers 16 digital effects to ensure that your vocals or instruments have that essential depth and acoustic realism to their sound.
The AH2500D comes supplied with 2 vocal mics and cables.
Laney have included an on-board media player that provides USB, SD card and bluetooth inputs, ensuring that music or backing tracks can be easily played through the system. Bluetooth is a great way to play your music and backing tracks. Bluetooth allows you to keep things tidy by removing the need for another cable by connecting your audio source wirelessly. Once you have successfully paired your device, you typically will not need to repeat the pairing process.
The Laney Story
The story of Laney Amplification began in 1967. A young Lyndon Laney, was playing in “The Band of Joy” a local band that included John Bonham on drums and Robert Plant on vocals. Eventually, Lyndon turned his musical interest into amplifier construction, designing and building amplifiers with key “tonal” characteristics that were unheard of at the time. From humble beginnings working in his father’s garage, Laney has grown to become one of the most revered producers of Professional Audio and Instrument amplification on the planet.
Laney AH2500D Specifications
• Output: 2 x 500 watt PMPO (Peak Music Power Output)
• Amplifier Topolgy: Class D (Digital)
• Mixer: Detachable ABS moulded 6 channel mixer
• Speakers: 2 x lightweight moulded ABS speaker enclosures
• Speaker Configuration: 1 x 10″ LF Driver and 1 x 1″ HF compression driver
• Speaker Mounting Options: Floor, Wedge, Pole
• Phantom Power: Yes
• Inputs: 4 x Combi XLR/jack with mic./line switching, 2 x 6.35mm jack inputs, 2 x RCA inputs
• Integrated Media Player with Bluetooth 4.1
• USB and SD card inputs
• Outputs: RCA mix out, 2 x 6.3mm jack speaker outputs.
• Controls: Ch. 1-4: gain, 2 band EQ, effect send, mic./line switch. Ch. 5-6: gain
• Master: 16 digital effect section with level control
• Master 2 band EQ, master volume and phantom power
• Storage: Integrated storage compartment
• Carry handles: Yes
• Tripod mountable: Yes (35mm)
• Furnished Accessories: 2 x microphones, 2 x microphone cables and 2 x speaker cables
• Cabinet Colours: Black
• Combined Item dimensions: H49cm x W31.5cm x D31.5cm
• Carton dimensions: H55.5cm x W63.5cm x D63.5cm
• Item weight: 18.70kg
• Gross Shipping Weight – Volumetric (kgs): 45.484800