RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. We do not however, refund for *change of mind.
SOUTHCOASTMUSIC – RETURNS PROCEDURE
Excluding “change of mind” , in order to return an item and so that we may serve you best, the following procedure must be followed. We reserve the right to refuse the return of any item that does not comply with this procedure.
1. Item(s) must be unopened, unused, in their original packaging, with all included accessories and must not be damaged in any way.
2. To initiate a return, email us at Tariq@scmusic.com.au within thirty (30) days of taking delivery of your product. Please include your name, best contact phone number, invoice number and product name. Where there is no proof of delivery, delivery date will be assumed to be four (4) business days from the date of dispatch.
3. Item(s) must be received by South Coast Music within ten (10) business days of the date you lodge your return request. Return freight costs will be at your expense. Returned items will remain your responsibility during transit. South Coast Music will not accept liability for damage which may occur during transit. Please pack your returned item(s) carefully.
4. After receiving the returned item(s), South Coast Music will issue a refund, exchange or store credit according to your preference.
SOUTHCOASTMUSIC – REFUNDS
Once approved, refunds will be made within two (2) business days via the same method as payment was made. You will be notified via email once your refund has been processed.
SOUTHCOASTMUSIC – WARRANTY REPLACEMENT
If your item is found to be faulty due to a manufacturing defect and is within the manufacturer’s warranty period, South Coast Music will repair or replace your item. If your item cannot be repaired or replaced, we may offer you a store credit or issue a refund.
Items found to be faulty due to abuse, mishandling or any sort of misuse will not qualify for warranty repair or replacement.
To have an item assessed under warranty, and so we can serve you best, the following procedure must be followed. We reserve the right to refuse the return of any item that does not comply with this procedure.
1. E-mail us at Tariq@scmusic.com.au to notify us of the faulty item. Include your name, best contact phone number, invoice number, product name and fault description. You may also include any photos or video that may aid your request for return.
2. We will reply to you within two (2) working days. If your return is approved, we will give you return details and the return address. This address may be South Coast Music, the authorised repairer or other authorised third party. We may also request further information to assist in processing the return.
SOUTHCOASTMUSIC – CHANGE OF MIND
We regret having to include this however, with the ever increasing cost of shipping and razor thin margins, we ask that you carefully consider your purchase before buying online. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are on hand to assist and advise you with your purchase.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we do not refund for change of mind or where an incorrect purchase has been made. Australian Consumer Law states that “You can ask a business for your preference of a free repair, replacement or refund, but you are not always entitled to one. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.”
If a return is agreed upon, the original P+H cost to you and return freight cost to us are your responsibility. Returned items will remain your responsibility during transit. South Coast Music will not accept liability for damage which may occur during transit. A restocking fee of $25 or 20% of the purchase price (whichever is higher) may also apply.
Feel free to contact us should you have any questions
For more information regarding shipping or returns, or if you require express delivery or insurance for your order, please contact us by phone (02 4421 8688) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).