NEW YORKER STYLE ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC GUITAR
SOLID CEDAR TOP – SOLID KOA BACK
HAND MADE IN JAPAN
Takamine Pro Series guitars are hand crafted in the foothills of the Japanese Alps, at the base of the Takamine Mountain. For more than fifty years, Takamine’s dedicated artisans have continued to create instruments of special beauty and superb tonal qualities.Many of the world’s most celebrated recording and performing artists play Takamine . . . it’s little wonder why.
Every Hand Made Takamine guitar is crafted from the finest seasoned tonewoods using a combination of modern woodworking techniques and traditional hand craftsmanship.
Each Takamine guitar embodies the elegant aesthetics and masterful precision that only comes from decades of devotion to the craft of luthiery which is why Takamine Pro series guitars are the choice of many of the world’s leading recording and performing artists.
First released in 2017, the Takamine CP3NYK acoustic electric guitar is a world class instrument that has made its mark. This hand crafted Japanese beauty has seduced all manner of musicians – at least those fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to basque in its exquisite tone and superb playability.
The CP3NYK acoustic electric guitar features Takamine’s compact New Yorker body. The “New Yorker” series has led to a whole new legion of Takamine fans – attracted by the smaller body size, big sound and superb playability.
The hand crafted Takamine CP3NYK acoustic electric guitar features a premium solid Cedar top, solid Koa back, Koa sides, Takamine CT-4BII onboard electronics and a PRO-SCM setup to ensure an wonderful playing experience.
The 21 fret Indian Rosewood fingerboard and neck joint at the 12th fret combine to take full advantage of the smaller New York style body, creating beautifully focused tones that are rich in the midrange making the CP3NYK’s a popular choice for fingerstyle players.
The TCP3NYK is an elegantly appointed guitar with resonant tonewoods, decorative touches, state-of-the-art electronics and gold finised hardware that provide an exquisite acoustic experience – onstage and off.
The CT4BII preamp has long been the popular choice among Takamine pro artists, providing warm natural acoustic tone at high sound pressure levels. The built-in chromatic tuner ensures that these attributes come together in perfect harmony.
Takamine CP3NYK Acoustic Electric guitar Specifications
• Brand: Takamine
• Series: Hand Crafted Custom Pro
• Body Style: New Yorker
• Country of Manufacture: Japan
• Type: Acoustic/Electric Guitar
• Finish: Natural Satin Lacquer
• Body Top Material: Solid Cedar
• Bracing: Scalloped “X” Bracing
• Body Back Material: Solid Koa
• Body Sides Material: Koa
• Soundhole Rosette: Hand Inlaid Concentric Rings with Wood Marquetry
• Binding: Ivory
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
• Headstock Facing: Indian Rosewood Veneer with Gold Takamine Logo
• Fretboard Material: Rosewood
• Nut Width: 1.77″ (45 mm)
• Number of Frets: 20 x Nickel Silver Frets
• Neck/Body Join Position: 20th Fret
• Fretboard Position Markers: Hand Inlaid Wood Dot In Dot Inlays
• Machine Heads: Premium Gold Diecast with Amber Buttons
• Bridge Material: Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle and Pinless Base
• Preamp: Takamine CT4B II Preamp System with 3 band EQ and Onboard Tuner
• Pickup: Takamine Palathetic Pickup
• Case: Takamine Hardcase Included