Takamine Custom Pro 3 Series New Yorker Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Orange Gloss Finish
This superb Takamine New Yorker-sized guitar is equally at home on stage, in the studio or simply kicking back at home. This hand crafted beauty has been built to perform and is the perfect guitar for for playing Blues, Americana, Fingerstyle and anywhere else your inspiration takes you. .
Takamine have taken their celebrated P3NY New Yorker and added a retro orange twist.
The Orange finish is both classy and fun and perfectly contrasted by the headstock with its Rosewood facing and aluminium silver Takamine logo.
Hand made in Japan, this Orange New Yorker also boasts a 21 Fret premium Rosewood Fretboard with intricate Laser cut diamond inlays and way-cool small button chrome tuners. The Rosewood fretboard is beautiful and rare – since the CITES restrictions on the import and export of Rosewood, most guitar manufacturers are now using alternative timbers.
The compact body size is perfect for players of smaller stature with less chance of the lower bout digging into your underarm.
Takamine’s legendary CT4B II electronics and Palathetic pickup ensure that this is a formidable Stage and studio guitar, faithfully translating the superb acoustic tones for amplification.
The Takamine CP3NYOR Custom Pro 3 Series Guitar has been hand crafted in Japan for your musical pleasure.
To optimise your playing experience, we have included a PRO-SCM setup at no extra cost.
A genuine GC400 Takamine Hardcase is included.
TAKAMINE CUSTOM PRO ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC GUITAR
• Model: CP3NYOR
• Origin: Hand Crafted in Japan
• Type: Acoustic/Electric Guitar
• Series: Takamine Pro 3 Series
• Body Shape: New Yorker
• Finish: Orange Gloss
• Pickguard: White Pearloid
• Top Material: Solid Cedar
• Bracing: Scalloped “X” Bracing
• Back Material: Solid Sapele
• Side Material: Sapele
• Binding: Multi-Ply Binding
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Number of Frets: 21 Frets with Neck Joint at 14th Fret
• Fretboard Position Markers: Intricate Laser Cut Diamond Pattern Inlays
• Fretboard Material: Indian Rosewood
• Nut Width: 1.675″ (42.5 mm)
• Machine Heads: Chrome with Small Buttons
• Bridge Material: Indian Rosewood with Split Bone Saddle
• Rosette: Concentric Multi-Ply Circles with Abalone Inlay
• Electronics: CT4B II Preamp System with 3 band EQ Onboard Tuner
• Pickup Type: Takamine Palathetic Pickup
• Headstock: Non-Slotted with Aluminium Silver Takamine Logo
• Case: Genuine Takamine GC400 Hardcase Included
• Setup: PRO-SCM
Buy with confidence – southcoastmusic is an authorised Australian Takamine Premium Dealer!