STAGE SERIES ACOUSTIC – ELECTRIC GUITAR – NATURAL SATIN LACQUER FINISH
- Hand Crafted in Australia for the World!
- All Solid Australian Tonewoods
- Tasmanian Blackwood Back and Sides
- A Grade Sitka Spruce Top
- Hand Cut Scalloped Bracing
- Queensland Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Florentine Cutaway
- AP5 PRO Pickup System
- Maton Hardshell Case Included
- PRO-SCM Setup Included (up to $120 value!)
This is the Maton Solid Road Series SRS 70 Acoustic-Electric guitar.
The new Maton SRS series of guitars is the culmination of years of development and fine tuning by Maton’s senior luthiers and production designers and represent a quantum leap in tone and playability.
With the SRS70 solid road series guitars, Maton have improved the neck geometry, bracing patterns and body construction resulting in a truly world class guitar. Furthermore, by improving their production methods and efficiency, Maton have been able to produce these all solid timber guitars more effectively than ever before. The playability and tonal benefits are amazing and at these prices, make this guitar an absolute bargain.
The backs and tops of the SRS70C is able to resonate more freely and has a huge dynamic range. The hand scalloped bracing of the SRS70C also provides a superior bass response and a rich midrange full of harmonic sweetness.
The Improved neck/body geometry has resulted in a neck that is a joy to play. Difficult chord shapes and complex single note runs are much easier to execute and increased tonal response improves acoustic projection. A genuine bone nut and saddle ensure maximum tone and sustain.
The AP5 Pro Pickup System comes as standard, ensuring you have the very best in acoustic guitar pick up technology at your fingertips.
Maton’s tuned Satin pre-catalysed Nitro finish is both durable and quietly understated.
This Maton SRS70C is an exceptional example of an Australian built guitar.
• Model: SRS70C
• Body Shape: Dreadnought with Florentine Cutaway
• Top Material: Solid “A” Grade Sitka Spruce
• Back and Sides Material: Solid Australian Blackwood
• Neck: Queensland Maple
• Fingerboard & Bridge: Indian Rosewood
• Face Inlay/Rosette: Sapele Ring
• Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
• Bracing: Scalloped Maton X
• Outer Binding: Black
• Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5″)
• Headstock Veneer: Sapele
• Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
• Number of Frets: 21
• Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12″)
• Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736″ – 1 47/64″)
• Fingerboard Width at 14th Fret: 55mm (2.165″ – 2 11/64″)
• Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
• Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Natural
• Finish: Satin Natural Lacquer
• Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
• Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
• Pickguard: Tortoiseshell with Gold M
• Strap Pin: Chrome
• Nut & Saddle Material: GenuineBone
• Pickup: AP5-Pro
• Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
• Case: Standard Maton Hardcase
• Warranty: One Year
• Setup: PRO-SCM