Lag T270D Tramontane Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
This dreadnought sized Lag acoustic guitar is simply gorgeous.
With Tramontane, Lag have realised their obsession with attention to detail in guitar construction and tone in a range of guitars that offer much more than their modest price would otherwise indicate.
Designed in France and hand crafted in their own factory in China – today, Lag guitars are clearly in the international spotlight.
Featuring a Premium solid AA Sitka Spruce top, the LÂG Tramontane Dreadnought Acoustic guitar combines a world of guitar crafting experience and hand selected tone Woods to bring you a superb instrument that looks as good as it sounds.
Immediately eye-catching is the exotic Mexican Snakewood used for the back and sides. Tonally it contributes to the overall tonal balance of the T270D with a tight and punchy low-end, smooth midrange and sweet top-end response. This is a highly versatile acoustic guitar..
The satin finished tropical Khaya neck has a two-way truss rod for improved stability and easy adjustment. The beautifully grained Ebony fingerboard features 20 highly polished nickel-silver frets.
This beautifully crafted guitar is brand new and will undergo a professional Pro-SCM setup prior to shipping. As always, every care and effort will be taken to ensure that your new T270D plays like a dream.
Lag Tramontane T270D Specifications:
• Series: Tramontane
• Model: T270D
• Body Shape: Dreadnought
• Top Material: Solid AA Sitka Spruce
• Colour: Natural
• Finish: French Satin Lacquer
• Soundhole Rosette: Hand inlaid Rosewood and Maple marquetry with Occitan cross
• Back and Sides Material: Exotic Mexican Snakewood – Open pore finish
• Neck Material: Tropical Khaya
• Neck Finish: Satin
• Truss Rod: Dual Action Truss Rod
• Fingerboard Material: Ebony
• Number of Frets: 20
• Fret material: Nickel Silver
• Scale Length: 650 mm
• Nut material: Graphtech Tusq
• Nut Width: 43 mm
• Bridge Material: Ebony
• Saddle Width: 72 mm
• Headstock Facing: Ebony with Hand Inlaid Maple logo
• Tuners: Satin Black Sealed Geared Machine Heads (1:18 ratio)
• Warranty: One Year
• Setup: Pro-SCM Professional setup