Gold Tone Little Gem
See Through Banjo Ukulele with Gig Bag
Once you play one of these beauties, you’ll see why they were awarded winner of the “Best in Show” award at the 2018 Summer NAMM.
The Gold Tone Little Gem Banjo Concert size Ukuleles feature innovative thinking with regard to their construction and the way they sound and play is sure to astound you. The tone is focused and penetrating and equally suited to solo and ensemble playing.
While it looks like – and is a lot of fun, this is defintely not a toy and. The Little Gem utilises a composite see-through plastic resonator and rim with a 12 bracket flat bar tension hoop.
The Maple neck and 18 fret Maple fingerboard are beautifully finished while tuning is well taken care of with sealed geared machine heads.
Every Gold Tone Little Gem Ukulele is professionally setup instore for your playing pleasure.
Includes a Gold Tone Gig Bag.
Gold Tone Little Gem Specifications:
• Rim and Resonator Colour: Ruby (red)
• Neck Material: Maple
• Finish: Vintage Brown Gloss
• Fingerboard Material: Maple
• Bridge Material: Maple with Ebony Cap
• Tuners: Sealed Geared
• Fingerboard Position Markers: Dot & Star Inlays
• Rim: 8″ Acrylic
• Tension Hoop: Flat Bar
• Binding Material: Black ABS
• Number of Brackets: 12
• Buttons: Metal
• Hardware Finish: Chrome Plated
• Tailpiece: EZ-String
• Head: 8″ Clear
• Number of Frets: 18
• Nut Width: 1⅜”
• Scale Length: 15″ Concert
• Weight: 1.19kg
• Tuning: GCEA
• Strings: .025, .036, .030, .023
• Case: Gold Tone Gig Bag included
• Left-Handed Available: Yes