EV ELECTRO-VOICE ZXA1-90B HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPACT POWERED SPEAKER
• 8″ 2‑Way High Powered Full‑Range Loudspeaker
• Small Format Compact Speaker
• Integrated 800 watt power amplifier
• Bi-amplified design with transducer protection
• EV8L 8″ high-output LF transducer
• DH2005 1″ true compression driver
• 90° x 50° HF Dispersion
• Rotatable Horn design
• 126 dB maximum SPL
• Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
• Line and microphone inputs
• Integral monitor angle on enclosure
• Built-in pole mount
• Lightweight (< 9 kg) with integral handle for easy carrying
Electro-Voice continue to raise the bar for high-fidelity portable sound, with the ZXA1-90B – the self-powered version of the best-selling ZX1 compact two-way loudspeaker.
The ZXA1-90B is a compact and lightweight powered loudspeaker ideal for use in clubs, schools, houses of worship and more.
The cabinet houses an 8″ high-output woofer and a 1″ true compression tweeter that combine to provide punchy, Hi-Fidelity Concert quality sound.
The ZXA1 is powered by an 800 watt amplifier module derived from EV’s world-tour-class Tour Grade series – amplifiers with audio quality and reliability proven at the very highest levels. The internal 800W power amplifier delivers a high-energy performance with low distortion for crisp, clear audio.
The speaker provides a 90° x 50° coverage pattern, and has a rotatable horn designed to offer unrivalled versatility for multiple applications.
The rear panel features mic and line level inputs, allowing you to connect a wide variety of microphones, instruments, media players, mixers and more. A selectable high-pass filter allows you to use the loudspeaker with a subwoofer for enhanced bass response.
The EV ZXA1 weighs 8.6kg and has an integrated handle for easy mobility. A pole mount socket lets you mount the unit on a standard speaker pole.
An incredibly versatile solution for anywhere high fidelity, concert quality sound is required in a compact package, the Electro-Voice ZXA1-90B features the latest professional-grade Electro-Voice drivers and a powerful 800W amplifier. Presented in a stylish, super-durable ABS enclosure, the EV ZXA1-90B is a lightweight loudspeaker that punches well above its weight. Whether used as a standalone loudspeaker or with a sub, turn up a ZXA1-90B and your eyes won’t believe your ears . . . small-format never sounded better.
Electro-Voice ZXA1-90B Specifications
• Frequency Response (-3dB): 60Hz-20kHz
• Frequency Range (-10dB): 48Hz-20kHz
• Maximum Measured SPL: 126dB
• Horn Dispersion: 90° x 50°
• Power Rating: 800W
• LF Transducer: 1 x EV-8L 8″ (204mm) Woofer
• HF Transducer: 1 x DH-2005 1″ (25mm) Compression Driver
• Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
• Connectors: 1 x XLR Mic Input with Gain Control, 1 x XLR/TRS Combo Jack, 1 x XLR Link Output
• Enclosure Material: ABS
• Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
• Mains Requirements: 230V: 190V-264V, 0.4A⁴, 50-60Hz
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 457mm x 282mm x 264mm (17.99″ x 11.10″ x 10.39″)
• Net Weight: 8.6kg (19.0lbs)
• Shipping Weight: 10.3kg (22.7lbs)
• Warranty: Three Years