EDIROL by ROLAND M-10DX 10 CHANNEL DIGITAL MIXER – Digital Effects & Spectrum Analyser
o 10-channel full digital mixer with M-16DX flagship features
o 3-band EQ controls (Q & Freq.) with graphic LCD for precise tone shaping
o Portable, all-in-one design
o “Room Acoustic Control” for instant automatic room compensation
o Built-in Studio quality effects, including COSM insert effects, reverb effects and finalize effects
o Flexible analog I/O and digital output, including two high-quality mic preamps
o 240V AC adaptor included
The Edirol/Roland M-10DX is a compact, affordable digital audio mixer for project studios, video editing workstations, home studios, etc. Based on the M-16DX, the M-10DX combines an even smaller profile with powerful DSP processing for a mixer that fits within the budget and size constraints of any project studio. The M-10DX packs an amazing amount of high-end features into its small frame, including a 24-bit/96kHz processing engine and a backlit LCD so you can see the effects in operation, as well as a graphical spectrum analysis of the audio signal.
The M-10DX delivers a 24-bit 96kHz mixing environment with built-in DSP processing and control.
The mixer features 1o inputs of balanced TRS 6.3mm (1/4″) phono connections and two XLR microphone inputs on channels one and two. Channels 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 and 9/10 are stereo paired for keyboards and stereo line devices. Digital stereo I/O is supplied with S/PDIF coaxial and optical Tos-link connectors.
The mixer’s internal DSP engine features plenty of high quality effects and mastering processing. Room Acoustic Control uses a built-in microphone to analyse room acoustics and compensate for the frequency response of your studio.
The M-10DX packs all the featured by digital console users in a compact, space efficient unit with an affordable price.
24-Bit 96kHz Resolution
The M-10DX is a compact and powerful mixing solution, bringing the high 24-bit 96kHz environment to home and desktop studios.
Room Acoustic Control Processing
Room Acoustic Control uses a built-in microphone to analyze room acoustics and compensate for the frequency response of your studio.
Powerful DSP processors include mastering processors, graphic EQ, echo and reverb effects.
EDIROL by ROLAND M-10DX 10 CHANNEL DIGITAL MIXER features and specifications:
Number of Input Channels
– 10 channels
– 96.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+3/-3 dB)
– 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+3/-3 dB)
– 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+3/-3 dB)
Residual Noise Level (IHF-A, typ.)
– MAIN MIX LEVEL knob = -∞
– Channel LEVEL knobs = -∞
– MAIN MIX LEVEL knob = U
– Channel LEVEL knobs = -∞: -88 dBu
– MAIN MIX LEVEL knob = U
– Channel LEVEL knobs = U: -82 dBu
Nominal Input Level
– MIC connectors 1–2: -60 to -10 dBu
– LINE IN jacks 1–2: -40 to +10 dBu * Maximum input level: Nominal input level + 22 dB
– LINE IN jacks 3–10: +0 dBu
– LINE IN jacks 9–10 (RCA pin type): -10 dBu, * Maximum input level: Nominal input level + 18 dB
– MIC connectors 1–2: 2.7 kΩ
– LINE IN jacks 1–2: 28 kΩ
– LINE IN jacks 3–8: 20 kΩ
– LINE IN jacks 9–10 (RCA pin type): 20 kΩ
Nominal Output Level
– +0 dBu, * Maximum output level: Nominal Output Level + 22 dB
Recommended Load Impedance
– 10 kΩ or greater
– Graphic LCD 122 x 32 dot (with back-light)
– MIC connectors 1–2: XLR type (balanced/phantom power +48 V)
– LINE IN jacks 1–10: 6.3mm (1/4″) TRS phono (balanced)
– LINE IN jack 1: supports use of hi-impedance
– LINE IN jacks 9–10: RCA pin type
– MAIN OUT jacks L–R: 6.3mm (1/4″) TRS phono (impedance balanced)
– AUX SEND jack: 6.3mm (1/4″) TRS phono (impedance balanced)
– 2 TRACK OUT jacks L–R: RCA pin type
– DIGITAL OUTPUT jack/connector: Optical type, Coaxial type
– PHONES jack: Stereo 6.3mm (1/4″) TRS phono
– CTRL ROOM jacks L–R: 6.3mm (1/4″) phono (impedance balanced)
– Room Acoustic Control (built-in microphone)
– Enhancer/Multi-band Compressor-Limiter
– Power compressor/Vocal enhancer/Narration enhancer, Echo/Reverb: Short echo/Echo/Room reverb/Small hall reverb/Large hall reverb
– DC9V (240V AC adaptor) included
– Alkaline dry battery LR6 (AA) type x 8 or Nickel metal-hydride battery (HR15/51) x 8
– 950 mA,
Expected battery life under continuous use (figures will vary depending on actual conditions of use)
– Nickel metal-hydride: 3 hours
– Alkaline: 1.5–2 hours
– +48 V/5 mA (each input)
– Owner’s manual, 240V AC adaptor
– One Year
– W198.6mm x H60.9mm x D262.2mm (7.81″ x 2.39″ x 10.32″)
– 1.3 kg (2lbs 14oz)
OUR PRICE INCLUDES AUSTRALIA-WIDE DELIVERY!