Eastman have earned a reputation for building incredible guitars and orchestral stringed instruments. Using benchmark designs as their template, their hand crafted instruments are built to the highest standards using the best materials and finished to an exceptional standard.
This E20OM Acoustic Guitar features a classic design inspired by the great flattops of the Golden Era of the 1930’s and 40’s. The top is solid Adirondack Spruce with Herringbone binding and the back and sides are solid Rosewood.
The finish is impeccable and the tone simply superb with excellent balance and projection while our PRO-SCM setup ensures the ultimate playing experience.
A hardshell case is included.
EASTMAN E20-OM SPECIFICATIONS
• Style: OM Orchestra
• Top Material: Solid Adirondack Spruce
• Back & Sides Material: Solid Rosewood
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Fingerboard Material: Ebony
• Fingerboard Radius: 12″
• Neck Profile: Traditional Even “C”
• Nut Material: Bone 1 3/4″
• Fretwire: 20 x Nickel Silver frets
• Scale Length: 24.9″
• Body Dimensions: 15″ x 4-1/4″
• Bracing: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
• Bridge & Saddle Material: Ebony/Bone (2-5/32″ Spacing)
• Rosette: Classic
• Truss Rod: Dual Acting
• Binding: Top/Back
• Binding Material: Herringbone
• Logo: Pearl Headstock
• Fretboard Position Markers: Abalone Snowflake Inlays
• Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
• Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
• Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
• Hardware Finish: Nickel
• Pickguard: Tortoise Shell (supplied in case)
• Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
• Strings: D’Addario .012 -.053″
• Case: Hardshell Case
• Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm