BEHRINGER XENYX Q802USB 8-Input Mic Line Mixer
Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs and USB/Audio Interface
The XENYX Q802 from Behringer is a great little mixer. Compact in size, it has two XENYX mic preamps which sound amazing and with switchable Phantom Power you can use it with the ever increasing number of Condenser mics available for studio quality sound.
The 8-input, 2-bus XENYX Q802USB has two phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps, making it possible to use up to two dynamic and/or studio-grade condenser mics. You can also tweek your audio signal with the 3-band British EQ – you should find it easy to fine-tune any input signal and this feature is available on both the mic and stereo channels.
Another feature exclusive to the Q802USB is an FX Send control per channel, allowing you to use an external effects processor to add the finishing touch to your performance or recording.
The XENYX Q802USB also has a built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect your mixer directly to your computer. The folks at Behringer also offer Free recording, editing and podcasting software as well as 150 instrument/effect plug-ins – all downloadable at behringer.com!
Your XENYX Q802USB also features RCA CD/Tape In and Out connections.
BEHRINGER XENYX Q802USB Features
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software downloadable at behringer.com
- Free 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs