YAMAHA are not known for doing things by halves and these superb headphones are another example of their commitment to excellence in form, function and affordability with a clear focus on the end user . . . YOU.
YAMAHA HPH-MT5 STUDIO MONITORING STEREO HEADPHONES
• 40 mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils deliver a broad frequency range from 20Hz to 20kHz
• Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
• 250g light weight, smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions ensure stress-free wearability
• Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable slider length
• Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
• Thick, durable ABS housing and folding arm ideal for use in tough working environments or travel
• Straight 3m long cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications
• 6.3 mm diameter standard stereo plug adaptor included
• Convenient carrying bag included
A LEGEND TRANSFORMED
It takes a true original to become an industry standard and Yamaha’s NS10M studio monitor speakers are the mainstay of professional recording studios the world over. All renowned for their legendary accuracy, the NS-10M, MSP and HS Series studio monitors have remained faithful to Yamaha’s design philosophy on delivering the sonic accuracy that provides sound professionals with the perfect platform upon which to develop and establish their own signature sound.
MT Series studio monitor headphones remain true to this fundamental concept, delivering precision sound reproduction that meets the demanding requirements of today’s professional studio and monitoring applications. With unmatched fidelity in a sturdy yet stylish design along with the durability to hold up to the rigors of the road, Yamaha’s MT Series headphones offer a level of comfort you’ll be thankful for after long hours in a critical listening environment.
Yamaha’s HPH-MT5 High-grade monitor headphones deliver a balanced sound faithful to the source. Perfect for in the studio, music production at home or just for personal listening, with their lightweight 250g, these are exceptional headphones.
YAMAHA HPH-MT5 DRIVERS
MT5 headphones feature custom drivers equipped with CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets. Made from aluminium wire coated in highly conductive copper, these lightweight yet powerful drivers provide a wide frequency response of 20 Hz-20 kHz, and deliver flat and high-resolution sound that meets the demands of professional monitoring.
YAMAHA HPH-MT5 EXCEPTIONAL ACOUSTIC COMPONENTS
From the arms to the ear cups, all acoustic components in MT5 headphones have been designed to deliver the accurate sound possible by completely eliminating extraneous resonance.
For professional users who perform critical listening and studio recording, it is important that their headphones fit in a way that prevents fatigue during extended listening sessions, and isolation that allows concentration while working. HPH-MT5 headphones provide superb comfort and isolation, and are specifically designed to meet the high standards of professional users.
YAMAHA HPH-MT5 DESIGN
MT5 headphones feature a sleek, stylish design with a closed-back, circumaural configuration that provides a comfortable fit and excellent isolation.
YAMAHA HPH-MT5 EAR PADS
MT5 headphones are equipped with large ear pads for an extremely comfortable fit. Smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions that absorb excess vibrations provide stress-free wearability and high levels of isolation—ideal for studio recording and live mix monitoring.
YAMAHA HPH-MT5 COMFORT
A three-dimensional arm pivot construction and highly adjustable slider length allows the angle of the ear pads to fit the shape of the wearer’s head perfectly, helping to alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods. MT5 headphones also feature moveable earcups, allowing single-ear monitoring when required.
Built for professional use, HPH-MT5 headphones feature a sleek, simple construction with the durability to withstand the rigors of road travel. Whether you’re recording or mixing in the studio, doing live sound for an outdoor gig, or even checking tracks on the move, the MT5 headphones are a flexible monitoring solution for the professional user.
YAMAHA HPH-MT5 HOUSING, SUPPORT ARMS AND HEADBAND
Each component in the MT5 headphones has been developed with durability and light weight in mind with the portability of folding arm.
YAMAHA HPH-MT5 CONNECTIVITY
MT5 headphones have been designed to make users aware of the cable without being hindered by it, while providing enough length for monitoring applications where mobility is a consideration. The detachable straight 3 meter cable come equipped with a corrosion-resistant gold-plated stereo mini-plug and a gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo adapter.
YAMAHA HPH-MT5 SPECIFICATIONS
• Type: Closed-back, Circumaural (Over Ear)
• Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
• Sensitivity (SPL): 100dB/mW
• Maximum Input Power: 1600 mW (at 1kHz)
• Impedance: 51 Ω (at 1kHz)
• Driver Unit: 40 mm, Dynamic, CCAW Voice Coil
• Cable: 3.0m (9.8ft), straight cable
• Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo with 6.3mm (1/4”) stereo adaptor
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 165 x 203 x 88 mm (6.5″ x 8.0″ x 3.5″) (Without cable & plug)
• Weight: 245g (0.5lbs) (Without cable&plug)
• Accessories: 3.0m Straight cable, Threaded 6.3mm (1/4″) gold-plated adaptor, Nylon carrying bag