Tech 21 Fly Rig 5 BRIT Multi Effects Pedal
Tech 21 Fly Rig 5 Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
Free yourself from the signal chains of bondage. Emancipate yourself from the oppression of evil backline loaners. Now finally you can liberate yourself from the tyrannies of over-loaded flight cases and stress of airport security. This is the time, the moment – for you to rock in the free World!
Sleek, compact and simply awesome, the incredibly British sounding Fly Rig 5 BRIT is a tiny tonal titan, a thoroughbred professional unit armed with the sweetest jaw dropping analog tones and poised to reunite the Empire!
Weighing in at just over 18 oz. and less than 12 inches in length, you can rule the road, rehearsal or recording gig. No old Transit vans, no heavy flight cases, no cable spaghetti, no dead weight.
With the Fly Rig 5 BRIT, no arena is too large and no stage is too small. Simply strap on your guitar and tap into five of the most incredible must-have tones in Tech 21’s award-winning arsenal:
The BRIT’s distortion section is based upon Tech 21’s own British SansAmp Character Series pedal, which was inspired by the celebrated, crunchy vintage amps from the old old blighty!
While those towering Marshall stacks are known to sound best at ear-bleed levels, the BRIT and CALI sections can painlessly transform your sound at the kick of a switch and without taking paint of the walls. You can completely change the personality of a clean amp tone or use it as an instant mod with a dirty amp tone. Engaging the Boost function is like having an extra “12AX7” pre-amp gain stage. Activated via its own footswitch, you can kick in up to 21dB of pre-amp boost. The range allows you to go from a state of mild overdrive to insane gain. Boost also operates independently to punch up any of the other functions.
• SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level, and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
• Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattering pings, canyons of doom or other annoying artifacts.
• Boost, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
• DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
• All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
• Get 5 “must-have” gigging pedals for 1/3 the cost at 1/3 the size, without sacrificing pro quality tone.
• All metal housing in gunmetal finish.
• Metal footswitches and jacks.
• 6.3mm (1/4″) high-impedance input.
• 6.3mm (1/4″) low impedance output.
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
• Includes an “auto-switching” 12V DC power supply. Self-adjusts to 100V-240V. It can be used anywhere in the world with the correct plug/travel adapter for the host country.