A well made, simple to use and affordable Piano Pedal – offering easy setup, good tension, and reliability. If you’re looking for a basic but solid sustain pedal to go with your keyboard or MIDI controller, the KS100P is a good choice.!
The On-Stage Stands KSP100 piano-style sustain pedal gives you the stability and durability you need at a price that’s within reach.
The rugged black powder-coated finish all metal chassis provides exceptional stability and the heavy-duty spring delivers the dynamic resistance you demand.
The KSP100 is high-quality pedal that also features a polarity switch, making it compatible with virtually any keyboard or MIDI controller, including Yamaha, Casio, Korg, Roland, Novation, iCON and more.
The heavy-duty spring allows for better control and durability. A removable scratch resistant cover on the chrome foot pedal doubles as a non-slip foot grip.
On-Stage Stands KSP100 Piano-style Keyboard Sustain Pedal Features:
- Heavy-duty piano-style sustain pedal provides you with years of performance and exceptional feel
- All-metal base delivers the stability and durability you need
- High-tension spring offers realistic dynamic resistance
- Removable scratch-resistant cover protects the chrome pedal and doubles as a non-slip grip
- Polarity reverse switch provides compatibility with most Yamaha, Casio, Korg, Roland, and other keyboards with 1/4″ pedal input jacks
- Two metre long cable allows you to comfortably position your pedal wherever you prefer
On-Stage Stands’ KSP100 gives you a high-performance piano-style sustain pedal for a great low price!