Ohana Cynthia Lin signature series concert size ukulele with gig bag
The Cynthia Lin Signature Series Concert size Ukulele by Ohana is based on the similar top-of-the-range signature model. This hand made ukulele is a beautiful looking instrument with a tone that is both sweet and focused along with quality appointments and features specially chosen by Cythnia.
The beautifully inlaid floral motif at the 12th fret echoes the plumeria often worn in Cynthia’s hair.
Premium “Worth” Brown Fluoro Carbon strings give the instrument a light touch and superb tone, while the Cynthia Lin’s signature crowns the headstock.
In order to ensure a premium playing experience, each of these beautiful concert size ukuleles will be thoroughly checked over and undergo a Pro-SCM setup.
Our Pro-SCM setups are in high demand and with good reason – we will do whatever is required to make this beautiful instrument a joy to to play. We will hand roll the fret ends, polish the frets, oil the fretboard and adjust the string height at the nut and saddle.
All you have to do is enjoy your new Ohana Cynthia Lin Concert size ukulele!
A high quality padded gig-bag is also included.
- Body Length: 10-15/16″
- Overall Length: 23-7/8″
- Upper Bout Width: 5-13/16″
- Lower Bout Width: 7-11/16″
- Body Height: 2-3/4″
- Overall Height: 3-1/4″ (including bridge & saddle)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Hardwood
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, Total 19
- Fretboard Position Markers: Pearloid Dot Markers on Frets 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
- Fretboard Inlay: Floral Inlay on 12th fret
- Scale Length: 15″
- Nut Width: 1-3/8″
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Tuners: Grover Vintage Style Open Geared
- Top Material: Multi-Ply Mahogany
- Back Material: Multi-Ply Mahogany
- Sides Material: Multi-Ply Mahogany
- Soundhole Rosette: Black / White
- Finish: Satin
- Strings: Worth Fluoro Carbon Brown Ukulele Strings
- Binding: Black with Black / White purfling
- Setup: PRO-SCM
- Case: High quality padded Gig-Bag included
- Warranty: One Year