MORLEY BH2 BAD HORSIE CONTOUR WAH PEDAL
This is the Guitar God, Steve Vai’s legendary signature Wah Pedal with an added Contour mode.
Morley spent years working with Vai taming the Bad Horsie and this artist signature pedal has gone on to become one of the best-selling Wah pedals of all-time.
The BH2 Bad Horsie’s Contour mode allows you to adjust the frequency of the wah giving you a wide range of tonal options.
This is the highly desirable black treadle version without the logo (that will eventually scratch off).
MORLEY BH2 BAD HORSIE SPECIFICATIONS:
• Morley’s world famous Electro-Optical design . . . no pots to wear out
• Switchless operation – simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass
• Two modes – Bad Horsie Wah and Contour Wah
• Bad Horsie Wah mode is set to Steve’s preferred tone and sweep
• Contour Wah mode allows you to alter the frequency and output of the Wah
• Simply press the switch to active the Contour mode
• Use the CONTOUR knob to adjust the frequency
• Use the LEVEL knob to control the output
• Buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output
• Powered by one 9-volt battery (quick clip battery door) or optional 9V adapter
• LED indication
• Works with Guitar, Bass or Keyboards
• Classic Morley metal construction – rugged cold-rolled steel housing
• L9.13″ x W5.88″ x H2.75″
• One-year warranty