Line 6 POD GO Guitar Multi-Effects Modeling Processor
The POD Go guitar processor gets you on the road to ultimate tone via its ultra-portable and lightweight design, simple plug-and-play interface, and best-in-class tones.
The Line 6 POD GO Guitar Multi-Effects Processor models amplifiers, cabinets and provides a mutitude of effects. Designed for use both live and in the studio, the POD GO is packed with inspiration.
With its simple plug-and-play interface, ultra-portable lightweight design, and best-in-class tones, the POD Go guitar processor gets you on the road to your ultimate tone.
Line 6 have equipped the POD Go with a simple and intuitive workflow. Choose, edit, and control sounds using the bright colour LCD screen, five push encoders, eight rugged footswitches and a cast-aluminum multi-function expression pedal. The large expression pedal gives you variable control over multiple, assignable functions.
All the essential audio connections are at your fingertips, too, including balanced stereo outputs, a duplicate amp out that can be tapped before the Cab/IR, a stereo effects loop, a headphone jack and even a USB port for accessing the 4-in/4-out audio interface with re-amping.
POD Go boasts an arsenal of professional-quality amp, cab, and effect models drawn from the acclaimed HX family of effects processors – including classic amps like the Black-panel, Plexi Lead, and Treadplate-as well as supporting third-party impulse response (IR) loading. In total, there are over 70 guitar and bass amps, 37 cab models, 16 mic emulations and more than 200 effects.
Thanks to the POD GO Edit app, you can edit and backup your favorite presets remotely.
What is more, sophisticated features such as Snapshots enable you to easily access all the tones you’ll need to cover every section of every song and musical genre. With POD Go, you won’t just take the stage-you’ll own it.
Feature Packed with Inspiration
• Best-in-Class Performance Including amp, cab, and effects models drawn from the award-winning HX family of processors
• Simple Interface with Colour Display Fast and easy tone creation
• Portable Compact, lightweight design
• 4.3″ (11cm) Colour LCD makes it easy to see what you are doing
• Colour footswitch LEDs indicate which type of effect is active
• Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
• Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
• Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backups
• Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
• Connect to a traditional amp via 4-Cable Method
• 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping
• Connectivity for two external footswitches or a second expression pedal (optional – not included)
LINE 6 POD-GO Specifications
• Product Type: Multi-Effects Modeling
• Controls: 6 x FS, Mode/Edit/Exit switch, Tap/Tuner switch, Knobs 1-5, Volume knob, Upper knob, Lower knob, Expression pedal,
• Buttons: View, Action, 2 x Page
• Input Ports: 1 x Mono, 1 x Return, 1 x Exp 2
• Output Ports: 2 x Mono (Stereo), 1 x Send, 1 x Unbalanced Amp Out, 1 x Headphones 6,3 mm jack TRS, 1 x USB
• Number of Effects: 200
• Number of Presets: 127
• USB: Yes
• Adapter included: Yes