RECORDING KING RG-32 LAP STEEL GUITAR
• Solid Mahogany Neck-Thru Construction
• Pearloid Fretboard
• EMG Designed P90 Pickup
• Metal Button Tuning Machines
• 23.5″ Scale Length
The Recording King Lap RG-32-SN is an awesome Lap Steel guitar.
With your new Recording King RG32 Lap Steel guitar, you can play Hawaiian, Country, Bluegrass, Western Swing styles and of course the Blues – it’s simply up to you.
The RG-32 is made of solid mahogany and the string-through-body design delivers full, resonant and powerful sustain. A single EMG Designed P90 pickup provides excellent amplified tone while the vintage Kluson style metal button machine heads provide tuning stability, the whole package offering classic looks with modern reliability.
The single volume and tone control allows you to shape your tone easily and effectively.
RECORDING KING RG-32 SPECIFICATIONS:
• Model: Recording King RG-32-SN Lap Steel
• Type: 6 String Electric
• Body: Solid Mahogany
• Fretboard: Pearloid
• Pickup: EMG Designed P90 Pickup
• Controls: Volume and Tone
• Body Design: String-Through-Body
• Tuners: Vintage Kluson Style Metal Button Tuning Machines
• Finish: Gloss Vintage Sunburst
• MPN: RG-32-SN
• UPC: 823951061827
• Warranty: Three Years