Korg Volca Bass Analogue Bass Synthesiser Module and Sequencer VOLCABASS Synth
Whether you’re producing EDM, hip-hop, or any type of electronic music really, the fat sound of true analog bass cant be denied. The Volca Bass gives you three oscillators to create huge bass sounds, and a 16-step sequencer to create your grooves. Best of all youve got MIDI and Sync I/O, making it easy to integrate the Korg Volca Bass with the rest of your gear.
303-style bass lines in an ultra-affordable compact synth
While there are as many genres of electronic music as there are stars in the sky, theyve all been influenced at some point by the iconic 303 bassline synthesizer. Think drippy, squelchy, resonant bass and wild glides. You get the same fat analog vibe with the Volca Bass, but its much easier to program than the notorious 303 (and costs a whole lot less too).
Ready for both live performance and studio production
The compact Volca Bass is surprisingly versatile — connect a MIDI controller and play it live, arrange your own patterns and manipulate them on the fly, or connect it to an external sequencer. The sound is huge, punchy, and powerful, and youll love the vibe it adds to your music.
- Portable 303-style analog bass synthesizer
- Three analog oscillators self-tune for constant, stable pitch
- Slide function lets you create classic acid-style basslines
- Sync In/Out makes it easy to play in time with Monotribe or other Volca machines
- Control via the onboard ribbon or via MIDI input
- Save your own patterns for later recall
- Can sync to MIDI Clock from your DAW or external sequencer
- Sequencer: 1-track
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/8″ (Headphones)
- MIDI I/O: In
- Power Supply: 6 x AA (AC Adapter Optional)
- Height: 7.61″
- Width: 1.82″
- Depth: 4.54″
- Manufacturer Part Number: VOLCABASS