Jackson Pro Series Phil Demmel Signature”Demmelition King” V™ – Black Tide Fade (2912526534)
Jackson’s Pro Series Signature Phil Demmel Demmelition King V model puts Machine Head guitarist Phil Demmel’s devastating style and double-cut King V specs right in your hands.
This is one incredible guitar. Features include a one-piece through-body Maple neck with Graphite reinforcement and scarf joint.
The 24 fret bound ebony fingerboard has a pearloid piranha inlay at 12th fret and 12″-16″ compound radius to ensure the optimum playing experience. Chords fall nicely under your fingers towards the pointy end of the neck thanks to the R12″ radius – move further up the neck and the radius flattens out to become a shredalicious playground of metal mayhem!
EMG® 60 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups, three-way toggle switch, double volume controls, a recessed Floyd Rose® 1000 Series locking nut and recessed double-locking tremolo system and black hardware cap off an extraordinary collaboration between Jackson Guitars and Phil Demmel.
We should also mention that our acclaimed PRO-SCM setup is included in our asking price. Action, intonation, sharp fret ends and more will all be taken care of for you.
• Model Number: 2912526534
• Series: Artist Signature
• Color: Black Tide Fade
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Body Shape: Demmelition
• Body Material: Alder
• Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
• Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Color Matched
• Neck Binding: White
• Fingerboard Radius: R12″-1R6″ Compound Radius (R30.48cm to R40.64cm)
• Fingerboard Material: Ebony
• Number of Frets: 24
• Fret Size: Jumbo
• Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
• Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha
• Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
• Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
• Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
• Control Knobs: Dome-Style
• Pickup Configuration: HH
• Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81
• Neck Pickup: EMG® 60
• Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
• Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Setup: PRO-SCM