Jackson Pro Series 7 String Electric Guitar Chris Broderick Signature Soloist HT7 Metallic Black Finish Rosewood Fingerboard
With his dazzling thrash fretwork, former Megadeth and current Act of Defiance guitarist Chris Broderick is an exacting and modern metal master.
When Chris Broderick first came to Jackson to design his signature model, he had very exacting demands in mind for “the perfect guitar” and chose the venerable Soloist as the basis for his creation. Finding Jackson to be a more than willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the “company that could.”
The results of the collaboration are sophisticated electric guitars – riffing machines loaded with the premium features needed to keep up with the most demanding music produced today.
The Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT7 is a 25.5″ scale, 7-string guitar featuring a resonant mahogany body and a one-piece through- body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid sustain and stability. Its 12″-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. Direct mount Broderick-designed custom DiMarzio® humbucking neck and bridge pickups punch well above their weight, cranking out monstrous tone that will pin your ears back.
The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil- splitting, unlocking even more tonal options while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit.
A mini-toggle killswitch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal.
The Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the sealed die-cast locking machines for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
A brutal beast – this Metallic Black Chris Broderick Soloist HT7 also gets an added touch of elegance with a matching reverse 3×4 AT-1 headstock, black hardware. single-ply black body and neck binding. Dunlop® strap locks are included to ensure your guitar won’t go flying during onstage acrobatics.
Jackson Pro Series 7 String Electric Guitar Chris Broderick Signature Soloist HT7 Specifications:
• Series: Pro Series
• Body Shape: Solist
• Model: Chris Broderick Signature Series Soloist™ HT7
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Body Colour/Finish: Gloss Metallic Black
• Neck: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
• Neck Finish: Gloss
• Neck Binding: Single-Ply Black
• Headstock: Reverse Jackson® AT-1 3×4 (3 Over/4 Under)
• Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius: R12” (R305mm)
• Frets: 24, Jumbo
• Nut Material: Black Plastic
• Nut Width: 1.875” (47.6 mm)
• Tuning Machines: Jackson®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
• Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)
• Bridge: Jackson® Single-String Hardtail
• Pickups: Direct Mount DiMarzio® CB7 (Bridge and Neck)
• Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle
• Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3: Neck Pickup
• Kill Switch: Yes – Mini-Toggle Kill Switch
• Coil Tap: Yes – Push/Pull Volume Coil Split
• Tone On/Off: Yes – Push/Pull Tone On/Off
• Controls: Volume, Tone
• Control Knobs: Dome Style
• Hardware Finish: Black
• Strings: NPS, .010-.054 Gauges