Ibanez Prestige RGD3127 7-String Electric Guitar – Pearl White Flat w/ Hard Case (6042748) –MADE IN JAPAN
This is the Ibanez Prestige 7-String RGD3127 – think of it as more than simply a superb guitar . . . it be a winged dragon at your command, prepared to follow you into battle! . . . or the ultimate Ibanez metal machine, developed to optimise the rich, desirable thickness of tone produced by down-tuning.
• 5pc Maple/Wenge Wizard-7 neck with KTS Titanium rods – for optimal performance and stability
• Basswood body for natural sustain
• Birdseye Maple fretboard with Jumbo frets – for a smooth, inviting playing surface
• Proprietry Lo-pro Edge 7 tremolo bridge – for improved tuning stability during extreme trem use
• DiMarzio Fusion Edge 7 pickups – for a deep, thick and highly articulate tone
Crafted in Japan, the sculpted and beautifully balanced basswood, the RGD body is based on the much loved Ibanez RG profile and features a contoured top. It looks sleek and creates a softer, more comfortable edge where the player’s right forearm rests along with a deep cutaway that allows easy access all the way up to the 24th fret of the 5-piece maple/wenge Wizard-7 Prestige neck.
Ibanez have chosen a 17″ radius Maple fingerboard for the RGD3127 with an extended 26.5” scale that facilitates precise, even string tension and sustain with regular strings. This is a remarkably tactile and ergonomic playing surface…built to enjoy.
The DiMarzio Air Fusion Edge 7 pickups, custom-designed for down tuning, were chosen for the way they respond to the extended tonal range of a 7-string guitar, adding bite and sustain, without sacrificing clarity and articulation.
A 3-way toggle switch allows quick access to a variety of tonal options from the pickup configurations.
The stark, yet striking Pearl White Flat finish was specially chosen for the way that it reflects light on stage – effectively taking on the color of any light that shines on it.
The Prestige line is the jewel in the crown, representing the passion and pride of Japanese Guitar Crafstmanship. These guitars, produced exclusively in Japan, have earned worldwide acclaim and respect throughout the industry for their superb craftsmanship, quality and innovation.
- 5pc Maple and Wenge Wizard 7 neck with KTS Titanium rods
- Basswood body
- Birdseye Maple fretboard with black dot inlaid position markers
- Jumbo frets
- Lo-Pro Edge 7 tremolo bridge
- DiMarzio Fusion Edge7 neck pickup
- DiMarzio Fusion Edge7 bridge pickup
- Chrome Hardware
- Hardshell case included
- Finish: Pearl White Flat (PWF)
Ibanez TGD3127 PWF NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale: 26.5″ / 673 mm
- Width at Nut: 48 mm
- Width at 24th Fret: 68 mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 19 mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 21 mm
- Radius: 17.0″ / 430mmR
Our Pro-SCM setup includes:
- Check that the action meets factory or your specifications
- Check and rectify any buzzing, intonation or playability issues
- Check and adjust the nut and bridge string heights
- Hand roll the fret ends to deburr the sharp edges and polish the frets
- Test electronics, pots and switches for correct function
- Inspect instrument construction and condition of the strings
- Tune to pitch
As a paid service this setup can easily cost $200 or more – it’s included in our price.
Now, that’s real value!
Buy with confidence! southcoastmusic is an authorised Ibanez Prestige Electric Guitar Dealer.