FENDER SQUIER BRONCO™ SHORT SCALE BASS GUITAR
o 30” short scale length – perfect for smaller hands
o Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 19-fret maple fingerboard
o Special design single-coil pickup
o Two-saddle chrome bridge
o Classic Fender Torino Red finish
The Fender Squier Bronco Bass Guitar is the perfect instrument for beginners and those who simply like their bass guitars a little more compact!
Many people may not be aware that the V.C. Squier Company manufactured strings for violins, banjos and guitars. Established in 1890 by VC Squier in Battle Creek, Michigan, the company was acquired by Fender in 1965. By 1982 Fender was already selling its strings under the Fender brand and it was decided to use Squier as its brand for lower priced versions of Fender guitars. Squier guitars have gone on to become one of the world’s most popular guitar brands with a combination of timeless designs, excellent build quality, playability and innovation.
The Squier® Bronco™ Bass is ideal for guitarists who occasionally need a bass, younger beginners, players with smaller hands or anyone who prefers the feel of a short scale (30″) bass. Great tuning stability, versatile tone and easy playability make this instrument a great first bass or addition to your stable of instruments.
“C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
The comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile of this instrument is sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
Long used for necks, maple combines clean, crisp looks with durability and tone.
SPECIAL DESIGNED SINGLE-COIL PICKUP
The specially designed single-coil pickup on the Bronco Bass is full and rich-sounding.
- Model Number: 0310902558
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Shape: Fender Bronco
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Torino Red
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 30″ (762 mm) short scale
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5″ (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Pickup: Special Design Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 2-Saddle Chrome
- Hardware: Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Mini-Tuners
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control: Knobs Knurled Dome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 5250XL Short-Scale Nickel Plated Steel, (.040″-.095″ Gauges)