FENDER JIMMY PAGE MIRROR TELECASTER
Fender Limited Edition Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster 0119210801 Factory Setup
• White Blonde lacquer finish
• Two custom-wound Jimmy Page ’59 Tele single-coil pickups
• Custom “Oval C”-shaped maple neck
• R7.25″ radius slab rosewood fingerboard
• Dual “top loader” bridge with threaded steel saddles
• Includes eight round mirrors
• vintage-style tweed case
When the opening riff of “Good Times Bad Times” came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender® Telecaster.
The Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster pays homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the “mirror guitar” before transforming into a one-of-a-kind hand-painted instrument.
While the cosmetics of his guitar may have changed with time, at the heart of his ground breaking and iconic musical genius was this legendary Ash bodied Telecaster – a guitar that produced some of the most iconic and unforgettable riffs of the 20th Century.
The Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster features a gorgeous two-piece ash body, nitro-lacquer finish and a pair of Jimmy Page Custom ’59 Tele® single-coil pickups that deliver the incendiary, full-bodied tone that inspired all the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin’s first album.
The custom “Oval C”-shaped maple neck has a 7.25″-radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The “top-loader” bridge allows for through-body or top-load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut vintage-style round string tree and Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe” tuning machines for authentic style and performance.
Created alongside Page himself, the Jimmy Page Telecaster also boasts personalised touches such as the Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate.
Included in the vintage tweed case are eight round mirrors just in case you want to recreate the custom treatment Jimmy later applied to his guitar.
Other premium appointments include a Vintage Tweed Case, black coiled cable, vintage-style “stained glass” strap and a custom Certificate of Authenticity.
About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: “I really made it my own – it’s quite a magical guitar.”
Now you too can be a part of the magic as you ascend the tonal stairway to heaven.
’50s TWO PIECE TELECASTER BODY
Just like Jimmy Page’s original ’59 Telecaster, this incredibly light two-piece body has been crafted from Ash. The resonance is enetheral with stellar highs and well-defined mids and the grain pattern is first class.
PERIOD-CORRECT NITRO-CELLULOSE LACQUER FINISH
Not only is this lacquer finish an original-era design element, it lets the wood “breathe” with natural resonance while wearing in a distinctly personal way.
CUSTOM JIMMY PAGE TELECASTER NECK
Fender have duplicated the exact neck profile from Jimmy Page’s Telecaster – the one that’s been worn by decades of playing and capped it with a period-correct slab Rosewwod fingerboard.
CUSTOM JIMMY PAGE PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone, the custom pickups are constructed with materials as close to the originals as we can get.
DUAL “TOP LOADER” BRIDGE
Whichever way you prefer to string your guitar, string-through-body or top load, this reproduction of a rare 1959 bridge is the business and has you covered.
VINTAGE-STYLE MACHINE HEADS
The superb vintage-style tuning machines offer vintage cool aesthetics, combined with rock-solid stability
- Gloss-finish 2-piece solid ash body
- 25.5″-scale maple neck with 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual custom-wound Jimmy Page ’59 Tele pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage-style “top-loader” bridge with 3 steel barrels, Pure Vintage tuners
FENDER JIMMY PAGE MIRROR TELECASTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: 2-piece Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Nitro-Cellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D thin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck-Body Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: R7.25″
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Fretboard Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65″ (42 mm)
- Nut material: Bone
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Neck Pickup: Fender Custom shop Custom-wound Jimmy Page ’59 Tele
- Bridge Pickup:Fender Custom shop Custom-wound Jimmy Page ’59 Tele
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Switch
- Control layout: 1 x Master Volume, 1 x Tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style “Top Loader”
- Stringing: String through body or Topload
- Tuning machines: Pure Vintage
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Fender Vintage Tweed Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Setup: Factory Setup