FENDER FSR American Special Stratocaster® Satin Honey Burst Fender Limited Edition
This is the Fender Special Run (FSR) American Special Stratocaster®.
o Hand-rubbed Honeyburst stain with satin lacquer top coat
o Contoured alder body
o Maple neck with modern “C” shape and 22 jumbo frets
o ’70s-style headstock and Fender decal
o American Standard pickups with the no-load tone pots
o Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
o Includes gig bag
Featuring a Maple Fretboard and superb Hand Rubbed satin Honey Burst finish, everything you want in a U.S. made limited edition guitar is right here and available now from southcoastmusic.
With its striking hand-stained Honey Burst nitro-cellulose satin-lacquer finish, this American Special Hand finished Stratocaster® is a distinctively refined example of the World’s favourite electric guitar.
Its captivating looks are complimented by the time-tested tone of Fender’s American Standard single-coil pickups with no-load tone pots.
The Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo is there too with the contoured alder body, 22 jumbo fret modern “C” shaped Maple neck with Maple fretboard and the classic 70s-style headstock.
A Deluxe Fender Gig Bag is included.
Set-up inhouse by us, this beautiful guitar is ready for the road, the studio or simply kicking back at home.
The Fender FSR American Special Stratocaster® is simply a gorgeous US built limited edition guitar!
Fender FSR Special Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Shape: Modern “C” Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5″ (24.1cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (43mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.8cm)
- Headstock: Large ’70s Style
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8″ American Series Nut
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Pickups: American Standard pickups with the no-load tone pots
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Switch Tip: White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8″ Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: .050″ Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets® 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Polishing Cloth
- Strap buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Control Knobs: White Plastic Knobs