Fender American Professional all Rosewood Stratocaster Neck
• Solid Rosewood Stratocaster neck with walnut stripe
• 9.5″ Radius Rosewood fingerboard
• 22 narrow-tall frets and Ivory dot inlays
• Light satin urethane finish
• Pre-slotted bone nut
Rosewood has become a highly sought after tone wood which makes this limited edition American Professional Rosewood Stratocaster Neck even more special.
Crafted in the same facility in Corona, California as their U.S. made instruments, the American Professional Rosewood Stratocaster Neck is well-suited to any playing style. The premium solid Rosewood neck features a light satin urethane finish and Fender’s innovative “Deep C” neck profile, which, thanks to its increased mass and altered geometry, offers a natural fret-hand feel.
Other features of this superb neck include a 9.5″ radius Rosewood fingerboard, 22 narrow-tall frets, bone nut and a laser engraved logo on the headstock.
This replacement neck has been made for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket and other instrument setup procedures. We can assist with this process – please contact us for details!
Fender American Professional Rosewood Stratocaster Neck specifications:
• Style: Modern
• Neck Shape: Deep “C”
• Tuner Mounting Configuration: Dual Guide Pin
• Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
• Neck Material: Rosewood
• Nut Material: Bone
• Fretboard Position Markers: Ivory Dot Inlays
• Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
• Truss Rod Nut: 1/8″ Hex Adjustment
• Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
• Fingerboard Radius: R9.5″ (R241 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
• Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
• Number of Frets: 22
• Fret Size: Narrow Tall
• Headstock Thickness: .540″ (13.71 mm)
• Neck Thickness @ 1st Fret: .820″ (20.82 mm)
• Neck Thickness @ 12th Fret: – .920″ (22.86 mm)
• Peg Hole Diameter: .404” (10.26 mm)
• Neck Weight: 2.78 lbs.