FENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER ELECTRIC GUITAR
• Sonic Gray Finish
• Maple Fretboard
• Two Michael Frank-Braun designed single-coil V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups
• Jazzmaster bridge with brass Mustang saddles and vintage-style “floating” tremolo with screw-in arm
• New modern “Deep C”-shaped neck profile
• Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
• Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
• Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
FENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER SOPHISTICATED STYLE AND SOUND
Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-center looks and fat sound. A direct descendent of the guitar that powered underground music from the late ’60s to today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is ready to lend its unique sound to your playing.
HINDSIGHT IS 20/20 VISION
No-one can dispute that the Jazzmaster is an amazing looking guitar but it’s quirks have always kept it out of the mainstream – until now.
The Fender American Professional Jazzmaster is the next stage of the solidbody electric guitar’s evolution.The result is a gorgeous retro-rocket with killer tone and modern playability.
Hindsight is 20/20 vision and Fender have taken a second look at the ubiquitous Jazzmaster, updating it with modern features and materials. The feel of the Maple capped Maple neck with it’s Deep “C” profile and 25.5″ scale length and easy-playing narrow/tall frets is simply superb.
Stability was never a strong suit of the original Jazzmaster design. Consequently, Fender redesigned the American Professional’s bridge and tremolo and the results are what we had always hoped for – a stunning looking guitar with extreme stability to match.
FFENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER V-MOD PICKUPS
Designed by Fender Pickup Maestro, Michael Frank-Braun (who also created the legendary pickups for the Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster), the two overwound V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups have been voiced specifically for this guitar and their position. They deliver tone, warmth and clarity that are sure to make the American Professional Jazzmaster another Fender classic.
FENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER NEW “DEEP C” NECK PROFILE
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
FENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER NARROW-TALL FRETS
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
FENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER NEW BRIDGE
Engineered for ultra-stable performance, the American Professional Jazzmaster bridge features brass Mustang saddles and a screw-in arm. The new saddles keep the strings where they belong, even when the bridge is pummeled, while the new arm lets you dial-in the arm tension that’s perfect for you.
FENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER TREBLE-BLEED CIRCUIT
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
FENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER BONE NUT
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding, whatever the rationale, we simply feel that bone sounds better.
FENDER AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER SPECIFICATIONS
• Body Type: Solidbody
• Body Shape: Jazzmaster
• Orientation: Right-handed
• Number of Strings: 6
• Body Material: Alder
• Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
• Color: Sonic Gray
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Shape: Modern Deep C
• Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
• Fingerboard Radius: R9.5″
• Fingerboard Material: Maple
• Fingerboard Position Markers: Black Dot Inlays
• Number of Frets: 22
• Fret Type: Narrow Tall
• Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
• Nut Width: 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
• Nut Material: Bone
• Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
• Truss Rod Nut: 1/8″ American Series
• Bridge/Tailpiece: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster®/Jaguar® Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
• Tuners: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
• Pickup Configuration: SS
• Neck Pickup: V-Mod Jazzmaster Single-coil
• Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Jazzmaster Single-coil
• Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
• Switching: 3-Position Toggle
• Switch Settings: Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Control Knobs: White “Witch Hat”
• Strings: Fender USA 250L, .009-.042″
• Case Included: Fender Elite Molded Case
• Manufacturer Part Number: 0113092748