Epiphone Flying V Prophecy Electric Guitar – Black Aged Gloss lacquer
Featuring Fishman Fluence Pickups With Custom Voicing!
The newly reimagined Epiphone Prophecy collection features iconic Inspired by Gibson™ body shapes with a modern twist for players seeking to break tradition and set new standards in speed, sound and technique.
Front-and-centre are a pair of custom voiced Fishman Fluence® pickups that deliver three distinct tones
• A warm “Patent Applied For” vintage humbucker™
• A hot modern humbucker
• Shimmering, optimised single-coil sound
These sounds are all easily accessed by push/pull Volume and Tone pots. The Flying V™ Prophecy also includes Grover® locking Rotomatic® tuners, Epiphone’s LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and tailpiece for added sustain.
Other top shelf appointments include a Graph Tech® NuBone® nut that boosts harmonic content and increases tuning stability, custom binding, ebony fretboard, jumbo frets and an asymmetrical SlimTaper™ neck for comfort and speed.
This Epiphone Flying V Prophecy features a mahogany body finished in Black Aged Gloss lacquer.
Epiphone Flying V Prophecy electric guitar specifications:
• Body Construction: Solid Body
• Body Material: Solid Mahogany
• Colour: Black Aged Gloss
• Orientation: Right Handed
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Neck Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper with Contoured Heel
• Fingerboard Material: Ebony
• Fingerboard Position Markers: Block and Triangle Pearloid and Abalone Inlays
• Fret Size: Jumbo
• Number of Frets: 24
• Nut Width: 1.69″ (43mm)
• End of Board Width: 2.26″ / 57.35mm
• Nut Material: GraphTech NuBone XL Black
• Scale Length: 24.72″ (628mm)
• Truss Rod: Dual Action adjustable
• Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-Matic
• Control Knobs: Knurled Metal
• Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatic
• Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel
• Pickup Configuration: HH
• Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Proprietary
• Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Proprietary
• Control Covers: Black PVC, back plate with battery compartment
• Strap Buttons: 2 – bottom and back of heel
• Pickup Mounting Rings: Black PVC
• Pickup Covers: Brushed Nickel
• Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
• Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy Duty 6.35mm / 1/4″
• Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046″ Nickel Plated Steel
• Setup: standard