Epiphone ES339 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Cherry Finish
Timeless looks and incredible tone in a compact package from southcoastmusic.
This is the ES-339 from Epiphone with roots firmly planted in the classic era when Epiphone’s Kalamazoo factory was producing rock’s most legendary instruments.
Featuring a perfectly proportioned scaled down ES-style thinline body with Alnico Classic PRO™ humbucker pickups, this new ES-339 semi-hollowbody electric guitar from Epiphone turns back the clock while breaking new ground in sound and style.
Part of the “Inspired by Gibson” series, the Epiphone ES-339 is the guitar for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but in a slightly smaller, lighter instrument.
The hand-rolled C-shaped mahogany neck reminds players where it all started while the pair of Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers showcases the versatile Gibson ES™ tone that players have lusted after for over 60 years.
Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided for with the Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, Grover® Rotomatic® tuners and Epiphone’s exclusive LockTone™ bridge and tailpiece – which also add more sustain to your tone. The impressive Cherry gloss finish adds a further touch of class.
Optional hardshell case or EpiLite case sold separately.
Epiphone ES339 – a legend in the making . . .
First introduced in the late ’50s, the ES series became an instant rock classic, bringing the feel and look of an archtop to a generation of players who had grown up playing solid body guitars like the Les Paul. The ES-335, the first in the ES series, was an instant success however, for many players who were used to smaller solid body guitars, the ES-335 was simply too bulky to play on stage.
The new ES-339 is the perfect answer, featuring beautifully proportioned smaller body dimensions while still retaining the bell-like tone the ES series is famous for.
Epiphone ES339 Specifications:
• Body Style: Compact size ES (Electric Spanish)
• Body Material: Layered Maple solid centre block
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Neck Profile: Hand Rolled Classic “C”
• Neck Joint: Glued-in Mortise and Tenon
• Truss Rod: Adjustable
• Scale Length: 24.75″
• Nut Width: 1.68″
• Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
• Fingerboard Position Markers: Pearloid Dot inlays
• Fingerboard Radius: R12″
• Number of Frets: 22
• Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
• Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
• Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
• Neck Pickup Controls: Volume and Tone
• Bridge Pickup Controls: Volume and Tone
• Hardware Finish: Nickel
• Fingerboard and Body Binding: Creme Single-Ply
• Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stopbar
• Machine Heads: Epiphone “Deluxe” 18:1 ratio
• Hard Case: Optional – call for pricing and availability
• Typical Weight: 7.2 lbs (+/- 5%)
• Strings: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46