CARLSBRO CSD180 ENHANCED ELECTRONIC DIGITAL DRUM KIT
The number of people that are embracing Digital Drumkits is simply amazing – but not at all surprising!
Apartment living, households with limited space, concerns about noise affecting residents and neighbours make a great case for Digital drums. But how about – instant access to multiple digitally sampled drumsets and percussion sounds, no need to ever tune or replace a split drum head, real, in-tune and studio quality sound each and every time!
The Carlsbro CSD180 is a high quality, compact, eight-piece electronic drum kit featuring the enhanced Carlsbro Commander 200 drum module. At your fingertips are a massive 458 high-quality drum and percussion voices along with 26 preset kits.
• 8-piece electronic drum kit with enhanced drum module
• 458 truly incredible sampled drum and percussion sounds
• Ergonomic Pads with generous playing area and dual-zone operation for authentic articulation and versatility
• Pads provide maximum rebound and minimum fatigue
• Ample Pad placement options and set-up flexibility to accommodate any performer or situation
• Invisible wiring for a professional, integrated aesthetic
• EZ Collapsable design for quick packup and easy transportation
The CSD180 kit includes a Bass Drum pedal with a 2″ Bass Drum Pad, a Dual-Zone Snare Pad, three Dual-Zone Tom pPads, a Hi-Hat Controller Pedal with Hi-Hat Pad and a Dual-Zone Ride Cymbal and Dual-Zone Crash Cymbal – both with choke. The sturdy four post drum rack holds everything securely and neatly, with hidden cables along with ample pad placement and set-up flexibility to accommodate any performer at home, on stage or in the studio.
The Commander 200 drum module lets you create your own kits and with 458 incredible drum and percussion voices to choose from you are only limited by your imagination. The large, backlit LCD panel makes it simple to select your favorite sounds, set the levels, adjust the EQ, add reverb or ambience and dial in the desired amount of pad dynamic response, sensitivity and crosstalk. It goes without saying that this drum kit never needs tuning!
There are twenty demo songs onboard to play along to – hone your chops or just have fun! Feeling confident? Mute the drum track and play along as the drummer!
You can also connect your music player via the 3.5mm (1/8″) auxillary input allowing you to jam with your favorite tracks. The built-in recorder gives you the ability to capture and playback your performance – a great way to check your progress.
The stereo output enables you to connect the Carlsbro CSD180 to an amplifier or PA system while the headphone output is provided for silent practice.
The pads are generous in size offering a great playing area, dual-zone operation as well as a choke feature on the crash and ride cymbals for authentic articulation and versatility. The CSD180 pads and cymbals deliver great ergonomics and a comfortable feel with maximum rebound and minimum fatigue, simply perfect when playing for extended sessions.
The Carlsbro CSD180 may be connected to any computer based recording system and DAW via the USB port or MIDI In/Out connectors.
The Carlsbro CSD180 is also expandable with the Crash 2 and Tom 4 trigger inputs on the drum module able to accomodate two additional pads (sold separately – contact us for details).
CARLSBRO COMMANDER 200 MODULE FEATURES
• 128 x 64 backlit LCD screen—highly visible controls
• 458 studio-quality drum and percussion sounds
• Polyphony: 32 voices (maximum)
• 26 preset kits and 15 user-defined kits
• 3-band EQ
• 3 Digital Ambience and 2 Digital Reverb effects
• 20 play-along demo songs with mutable drum part
• Record and playback your performance
• Digitally accurate Metronome with Click-Track function
• 3.5mm (1/8″) stereo Aux input for jamming to CDs, MP3s, Smart Phones and more
• 2 x 6.35mm (1/4″) audio outputs (L/mono, R)
• 3.5mm (1/8″) headphone output for silent practice
• USB interface (USB to device)
• MIDI In/Out ports (5-pin DIN)
• 2 x Expansion ports/trigger inputs for additional 1 x Crash Cymbal and 1 x Tom pads
• Adjustable Pad dynamics
• Adjustable Pad sensitivity
• Adjustable crosstalk
• Multiple trigger curves
• Module Dimensions: L24.6 x W15.4 x H12.7 cm (9.7 x 6.1 x 5.0″)
• Module Weight: 0.5kg (1.1 lb)
• 9VDC-240VAC Power Supply (centre positive)
CARLSBRO CSD180 PADS, PEDALS AND HARDWARE
• 1 x 8″ Dual-Zone Snare Pad
• 1 x 2″ Bass Drum Pad with professional quality Kick Pedal
• 3 x 8″ Dual-Zone Tom Pads
• 1 x 12″ Dual-Zone Crash Cymbal Pad with choke
• 1 x 12″ Dual-Zone Ride Cymbal Pad with choke
• 1 x 10″ Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad and Open/Close Controller Pedal
• Road-Ready Four Leg Drum Rack with Hidden Cable Loom
• Connectors: 8 Channel DB25 to 6.35mm (1/4″) Loom
• All Hardware, Power Supply and Drumsticks included