The SG Faded 2017 T uses the same supreme tonewood combination as its predecessor of nearly 50 years ago and carries the same rock-solid, time-tested hardware complement as the legendary SGs of the ’60s, delivering all the legendary playability that has made Gibson famous.
- Tuners: The vintage tuner vibe with smooth, efficient performance
- Neck width: Retains the celebrated feel of the SG’s lightning-fast neck
- Nut: Density for solid sustain, self-lubrication for accurate return-to-pitch after bending – without string stick
- Body: The traditional, asymmetrical double-cutaway body and beveled edge defines comfortable playing
- Carrying case: Guard your guitar with the included Pro Quality Padded Gibson Gig Bag
- Inlays: Subtle inlay elegance matches the guitar’s essence
- Pickups: From purring warmth to sizzling leads, the Alnico-powered 490R (neck) and 490T (bridge) pickups deliver true tone
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard for traditional tone, solid playing feel and more sustain than ever!
- Setup: Our comprehensive hand-finished PRO-SCM setup makes this handcrafted, American-made guitar ready for immediate action
- Finish: Capture a vintage guitar’s timeless look with the beautifully faded, hand-sprayed satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Tuners: Traditional tuners
- Neck width: Historic original 1 11/16″ neck width
- Nut: TekToid nut
- Body: Carved from solid Mahogany
- Inlays: Dot fingerboard inlays
- Weight Average Weight (body only): 4lbs. 3.2ozs
Our PRO-SCM adds the finishing touch to what is truly a player’s guitar at a bargain price!