Gibson Explorer Electric Guitar Antique Natural finish with Gibson Hard Case
Gibson set the guitar world on fire in 1958 when they released the Explorer.
This new Gibson Explorer embodies the trail-blazing characteristics of the Explorers originally introduced in 1958, which made these rare and desirable guitars so far ahead of their time.
This beauty features a solid mahogany body and set-in mahogany neck with fast, comfortable Slim Taper profiles and torrefied Granadillo fingerboard.
BurstBucker humbucking pickups and the classic Gibson hardware combine for superb tone and sustain.
The fretboard has been Plek’d and our Pro-SCM setup ensures superb playability.
Stock is in short supply . . . we have one – this one . . . let’s rock!
• Body Style: Explorer
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Neck profile: Slim Taper
• Nut width: 1.695”
• Fingerboard Material: Torrefied Granadillo
• Scale length: 24.75”
• Number of frets: 22
• Nut Material: Tektoid
• Fretboard Position Markers: Dot Inlays
• Bridge: Aluminium Tune-O-Matic
• Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar
• Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
• Tuners: Mini Grovers
• Hardware Finish: Nickel
• Neck pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 2
• Bridge pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 3
• Controls: 1 x Volume per Pickup, 1 Master Tone, 1 x 3 Position Toggle Switch
• Finish: Antique Natural
• Case: Gibson Hardshell Explorer Case included