Roland WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter
The WNA1100-RL is a simple, compact wireless USB adapter for innovative wireless connecting system that allows Roland electronic musical instruments to communicate fluidly with Smartphone/Tablet.
By simply connecting the WNA1100-RL to your supported Roland instrument, a new world of enjoyment with your electronic instruments will open. Use the Smartphone/Tablet apps and a wireless USB adapter to enhance your skills and enjoyment – from easy remote access, to recording and practicing to participating in online worldwide rankings with drummers from around the world.
- Connects your Smartphone/Tablet and electronic instruments wirelessly.
- Use supported apps and expand your network of fun.
- Supports a variety of Roland’s instruments
- Easy connection to the USB jack on your instrument
USB Wireless Connectivity
The compact, wireless USB adapter plugs into the USB port on your electronic Roland instrument and communicates directly with your iPhone over any Wifi network
The Air Recorder iPhone app records audio wirelessly from Roland synthesizers, V-Accordions or V-Drums directly to the iPhone. The songs can then be played from the iPhone and sent back to the instrument where you can add additional parts. It even allows you to export your song to other apps upon completion
V-Drums Friend Jam
V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone is a practice tool for drummers. It delivers wireless communication directly from your Roland V-Drums module to your iPhone. It also allows V-Drums users from around the world to interact with each other while improving their drumming skills with play-along audio songs and practice evaluation features
Roland WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter – using it with a Roland M-480 V-Mixer:
The M480 Remote iPad App along with the Roland Wireless Connect Adapter allows you to remotely adjust mixing parameters on stage or around the room, away from the M-480 positioned at the front of house. By connecting Roland’s new Wireless Connect USB adapter to the M-480 USB port on the right side of the console, the M-480 appears on a wireless network enabling the iPad to connect and control the M-480. The application is designed to control parameters of the M-480 allowing the user to store scenes, edit various Channel Strip (EQ), GEQ, PEQ and Sends on Fader to name a few.
The hardware portion of Roland Wireless Connect is a simple, compact wireless USB adapter (WNA1100-RL) that plugs into the USB A-style port on the right side of the Roland M-480 V-Mixer. In order for the iPad to communicate with the M-480, you can setup a point to point ad-hoc network or use a wireless LAN access point (router).
Use supported apps and expand your network of fun
V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone is a social-networking tool where drummers from around the world can compete. Piano Partner is a unique iPad app that provides a fresh, interactive way to learn music and digital notation of onboard songs to play a piano. There are still many apps to expand your network of fun. Check out the full lineup of apps from Roland and Boss!
Supports a variety of instruments
The WNA1100-RL supports a variety of Roland electronic musical instruments to communicate fluidly with iPhone/iPad/Android.
* Make sure your instrument is updated with the most current OS. Some models may require a system update.
* Please refer to each application page to know what instruments are supported.
* When WNA1100-RL is unavailable, ONKYO UWF-1 Wireless USB Network Adapter is also compatible with some of Roland instruments. For more details, please see specification page.
Easy connection to the USB jack on your instrument.
Simply connect the WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter to the USB port of your supported Roland instrument, and launch the Smartphone/Tablet app.
* Internet connection and wireless LAN access point required.
* Please refer to the owner’s manual for wireless LAN settings on each Roland instruments.
We limited numbers of brand new Roland WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapters available in their unopened plastic blister packs.
ROLAND WNA1100-RL compatible models:
- Synthesizers: FA-08, FA-06, JUPITER-80, JUPITER-50, INTEGRA-7, JUNO-Gi, JUNO-Di, Lucina AX-09
- Arrangers: BK-3, BK-5, BK-5 OR, BK-9
- Combo Organs: V-Combo VR-09
- RD Series Digital Pianos: RD-800, RD-700NX, RD-300NX
- FP Series Digital Pianos: FP-80, FP-50
- LX Series Digital Pianos: LX-15e, LX-15
- HP Series Digital Pianos: HPi-50e, HPi-50, HP508, HP507, HP506, HP505, HP504, HP503
- DP Series Digital Pianos: DP90Se, DP90S, DP90e, DP90
- RP Series Digital Pianos: RP401R
- F Series Digital Pianos: F-130R, F-20
- V-Drums: TD-30, TD-15, TD-11
- V-Accordions: FR-1X, FR-1Xb, FR-8x, FR-8xb
- V-Mixers: M-480, M-300, M-200i
ROLAND WNA1100-RL Main specifications:
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Transmission speed: 150 Mbps (Max)
- Antenna: Internal type
- Indicator: Function indicator LED
- Power: USB Bus powered
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual
- Width: 18 mm
- Depth: 61 mm
- Height: 9 mm
- Weight: 7 g