ADVANCED 61 NOTE PORTABLE ARRANGER KEYBOARD TOUCH SENSITIVE KEYS
The Yamaha PSRE373 is a fabulous 61-key Portable Keyboard. An inspirational instrument for beginners or an expressive and affordable professional sounding keyboard for live performance, the PSRE373 has all bases covered.
Loaded with versatile functions, an expressive touch-sensitive keyboard action and many convenient functions – even beginners can enjoy playing it right away.
• 622 high quality Voices with improved stereo sampling
• Touch-sensitive keyboard with 48-note polyphony
• Brand new DSP effects and 11 Super Articulation Lite Voices
• 205 auto accompaniment Styles
• 176 arpeggio types
• “Keys to Success” with other lesson functions
• Duo mode
• Easy Song Book available for download
• USB TO HOST allowing two-way MIDI and digital audio transfer
• Melody Suppressor for both analog and digital audio input
• Includes power supply and music rest
High quality, realistic sounds
The PSR-E373 features the latest tone generator LSI from Yamaha, delivering the finest sound quality ever offered in an instrument of this type. Enjoy 622 stunning Voices including guitar, bass, strings, sax, trumpet, drums and percussion, as well as piano, organ, and other classic keyboard instruments, which together comprise a comprehensive library of musical sounds. You can even layer two different Voices across the entire keyboard as a “Dual Voice” to enrich your performances still more!
Use the “Style” function for real-time backing tracks
The PSR-E373 features an auto accompaniment function that automatically plays appropriate backing (rhythm + bass + chord accompaniment), which you can control simply by playing root notes or chords with your left hand.
Choose from two ways to play chords: “Smart Chord,” which lets you play chords with just one finger, or “Multi,” which lets you play chords them normally, with all the constituent notes. Smart Chord allows you to play chords using simple techniques that help your performance sound great.
Super Articulation Lite Voices
“Super Articulation Lite” is a feature that reproduces the sounds of playing methods that are unique to specific acoustic instruments, which were previously difficult to emulate. For example, if you select a guitar voice, you can realistically reproduce sounds such as guitar distortion and the harmonics of nylon guitar strings.
Touch-sensitive keys for expressive dynamic control
Enjoy playing a touch-sensitive keyboard that accurately reflects every nuance of your playing, making your performances more musically expressive. Play the keys heavily for louder tones, or softly to achieve quieter sounds, to achieve true dynamic control of your music.
Apply effects to your playing
This PSR-E373 comes with a DSP (“Digital Signal Processor”) that allows you to apply a variety of on-board effects to the sound and adapt it to your performance. When a Voice that features a recommended DSP setting is selected the DSP effect is applied to the main Voice part.
Play back arpeggios (broken chords) automatically simply by playing the appropriate notes on the keyboard. For example, you could play the notes of a triad—the root, third, and fifth—and the arpeggio function will automatically create a variety of interesting phrases. This feature can be used creatively in music production as well as performance.
Lesson function: “Keys to Success”
“Keys to Success” is based on teaching techniques shared with Yamaha over many years. You can select just the key phrases of the Song—the ones you like most or need to work on—and practice them one by one. This lesson is ideal for beginning players.
Each Song consists of several steps. Each time you play all the way through the current step, your performance will be evaluated.
Download the Song Book
The Song Book includes the musical scores of the built-in Songs, and also provides tips for the on-board lessons with images, glossary and more. You can use the Song Book together with the “Keys to Success” lesson function, or as a chord score when playing with the Smart Chord function.
Play with a partner
When the Duo mode is activated, two different players can play the instrument simultaneously, with the same sound, over the same octave range—one person on the left and the other on the right. This is useful for learning applications for example, in which a teacher plays a model performance and a student practices while sitting next to the teacher.
Clear LCD display
A crystal clear, easy-to read LCD display featuring a velocity meter that provides a visual representation of the strength with which the keyboard is played.
Connect a smart device
Digitally enhance the way you practice, record and perform music! Connect a smart device to the instrument to take advantage of a range of fun functions such as the “Rec’n’Share” app, which allows you to record audio and video along with songs from your music library and then share your performances with the world.
YAMAHA PSRE373 Specifications:
• Number of Keys: 61
• Type of Keys: Touch-sensitive
• Velocity Sensitive: Yes
• Levels of Touch Sensitivity: Soft/Medium/Hard/Fixed Touch Response
• Polyphony: 48 Notes
• Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
• MIDI Compatibility: GM SMF0, SMF1 and XG Lite
• Preset Sounds: 622 Instrument voices – 241 Panel Voices + 22 Drum/SFX kits + 20 Arpeggio + 339 XGlite Voices
• Featured Voices: 3 Live! Voices + 4 Sweet! Voices + 6 Cool! Voices + 11 Super Articulation Lite Voices
• DSP Effects: 38 types
• Digital Reverb: 12 types
• Digital Chorus: 5 types
• Master EQ: Yes – 6 types
• Auto Harmony: Yes – 26 types
• Dual Keyboard Function: Yes
• Keyboard Split Function: Yes
• Arpeggiator Function: Yes – 150 types
• Melody Suppressor: Yes
• Transpose Function: Yes -12 to 0, 0 to +12
• Audio Recording: Yes
• Number of Recording Tracks: 2-track
• Recording Capacity: 5 songs/10,000 notes
• Internal Memory: Approximately 1.4 MB
• Number of Preset Songs: 154 (including Touch Tutor: 10, Chord Study: 12, Chord Progression: 30)
• Number of Preset Styles: 205
• Style Fingering: Smart Chord, Multi finger
• Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL
• Style File Format: Style File Format (SFF) scm
• Music Database: Yes – 170 Song Presets
• Lesson/Guide: Yes – KEYS TO SUCCESS
• Lessons: Lesson 1–3 (Listening, Timing, Waiting), Phrase Repeat, A-B Repeat, Chord Dictionary, Touch Tutor, Chord Study, Chord Progression
• USB audio interface: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo
• One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
• Registration Number of Buttons: 9
• Metronome: Yes
• Tempo Range: 11 – 280bpm
• AUX Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm (1/8″) stereo mini jack
• USB to Host Connector: Yes – 1 x Type B
• MIDI I/O: USB
• Headphones Out: 1 x 6.35mm (1/4″) TRS
• Pedal Inputs: 1 x 6.35mm (1/4″) for (optional) sustain pedal
• Speakers: 2 x 12cm (4.7″)
• Amplifier Output: 2 x 2.5 watts scmusic
• Mains Power Supply: 240VAC-12VDC power supply (included)
• Auto Power Off Function: Yes (Time can be set)
• Music Rest: Yes
• Song Book: Yes – Download from Yamaha web site
• Battery Power Supply: 6 x (optional) AA alkaline, manganese or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries
• Dimensions: H118mm (4-5/8″) x W945mm (37-3/16″) x D369mm (14-1/2″)
• Weight: 4.6kg (10.1 lbs.)
• Warranty: FIVE YEARS