KORG KORG B1 Portable Digital Piano Keyboard 88 Natural Weighted Hammer Keys B1 BK BLACK FINISH P
- Eight Expressive and Highly-Detailed Instruments Sounds
- Innovative Technologies Deliver Full-Range Fidelity and Enhanced Low-End Response
- NH Keyboard
- Modern Design
- Improved Music Rest
Compact and fabulous value-for-money, the KORG B1 Digital Piano is the right choice for all your piano needs. The streamlined design delivers the key features most important to any pianist: an authentic keyboard touch, superior sound, and effortless ease of use. Unlike other pianos that may be stripped-down versions of existing models, the KORG B1 Digital Piano stands alone in its class; designed from the ground up using cutting-edge technologies and it exceeds all expectations.
For those who are just starting or for those who want to start again, we invite you to experience the KORG B1 Digital Piano.
To achieve the deep, rich tones of an acoustic piano within its compact body, the B1 Digital Piano relies on KORG’s wonderful MFB technology. This along with a pair of full-range speakers and passive LF radiator work together to reproduce the rich resonant tones that emanate from the large body of an acoustic piano, with particular attention paid to the low-frequency range.
As with all digital pianos, the KORG B1 uses sampling technology (multiple digital recordings) to capture and recreate the rich, vibrant tone of an acoustic piano. The point that shouldn’t be lost on those contemplating the purchase of an old secondhand upright piano is that this piano doesn’t need four burly blokes and a truck to move it and . . . it will never need tuning!
As sampling technology has continued to improve — and as digital memory components have become more abundant — the KORG B1 Digital Piano is able to deliver a more accurate, authentic and expressive sound than instruments of just a few years ago. In addition to capturing the enormous tonal range of a grand piano, the meticulously-sampled sounds created for the B1 Digital Piano also reproduce the sympathetic string vibrations and damper resonances that give the piano its character.
Three flavors of acoustic piano are provided; the B1 Digital Piano also provides two electric pianos, a harpsichord, and two organ sounds — each delivered with precise realism. This generous set of frequently-used sounds allows any player to expand their repertoire to cover many musical genres. The dedicated PIANO PLAY button instantly recalls the Concert Grand Piano sound.
This is the perfect portable piano for schools, houses of worship and even on stage – the Headphones output also functions as an Audio Line Out!
KORG B1 Specifications
- Colour: Black (B1-BK)
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0 — C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch Range: 427.5 Hz to 452. Hz (.05 Hz steps)
- Transpose Range: -6 to +5 semitones (all keys)
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (Max)
- Sounds: 8 (Acoustic x 3, Electric Piano x 2, Harpsichord, Organ x 2)
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus
- Demo Songs: 8
- Metronome: Tempo Range (40 BPM — 120 BPM)/ Time signature (2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 4/6, none)
- Connections: PHONES (Headphone/Line Out), PEDAL
- Amplification: 9 Watt x 2
- Speakers: Oval (100 mm x 50 mm/3.94″ x 1.97″) x 2
- Power Supply: DC 12 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 3W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1312 mm x 336 mm x 117 mm (including projections)
- Dimensions with STB1 optional stand and music stand) (W x D x H): 1,312 x 336 x 750 mm (including STB1 optional stand and projections, excluding music stand)
- Weight: 11.8 kg / 26.01 lbs.(excluding STB1 optional stand and music stand).
- 20.2 kg / 44.53 lbs. (including STB1 optional stand, excluding music stand)
- UPC – 4959112141575