Ibanez AVC9CE OPN Solid Mahogany Top Artwood Vintage Acoustic Electric Guitar
Ibanez’s Artwood Vintage series with Thermo Aged™ tone wood.
The AVC9CE Artwood Vintage Acoustic Guitar features a Thermo Aged solid top and spruce X bracing for impressive volume and a huge frequency range as well as striking vintage looks.
A bone nut and saddle provide optimal transference of the natural string vibration, while chrome open gear tuners with butterbean knobs (at an 18:1 gear ratio) give you precise, stable tuning every time while keeping the headstock weight down and adding to the vintage styling.
Finished in Open Pore Natural.
Other features include:
- Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
- Fishman® Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard Tuner
- Balanced XLR and 1/4″ outputs
- Body: Cutaway Grand Concert body
- Top: Thermo Aged™ Solid Mahogany top
- Back & sides: Mahogany back & sides
- Bracing: Thermo Aged™ Spruce X Bracing
- Neck: Mahogany Soft-V shape neck
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Body binding: Tortoiseshell
- Tuning machine: Chrome Open Gear tuners w/Butterbean knobs (18:1 gear ratio)
- Nut material: Bone
- Number of frets : 20
- Saddle material: Compensated Bone saddle
- Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
- Strings: D’Addario® EXP™ strings
- Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4″ outputs
- Battery: 9V Battery
- Finish top: Open Pore
- Finish back and sides: Open Pore
- Finish neck back: Open Pore