BLUE MICROPHONES YETI PRO STUDIO
• Transform your Creative Space into a Broadcast Quality Studio
• The World’s Most Versatile High-Resolution USB and XLR Microphone
• Capture Exhilirating 24-bit/192kHz Digital Recordings on your PC or MAC
From the best-selling Yeti family comes Yeti Pro. Yes, it costs more than the Yeti but as you move on to bigger and bigger projects, your studio must grow with you and for those who demand the best – you won’t think twice.
Yeti Pro is the first microphone that captures broadcast quality 24-bit/192kHz digital recordings on your desktop. It is also the only USB mic that features a dual XLR breakout cable providing the ability to connect to mixers, high-end preamps and other professional studio gear.
Give your music what it needs now – and into the future . . .
Yeti Pro Studio comes with PreSonus and iZotope custom recording and effects software and templates crafted by GRAMMY Award-winning engineers.
• USB Microphone for easy Plug-and-Play Audio Capture on Mac and PC
• Robust yet Lightweight Diecast Alloy Construction
• Versatile Tri-Capsule System for Optimising the Sound to Sources
• Built-in Headphone Output for zero-latency Monitoring
• USB and XLR Output for the ultimate Versatility
• Custom Base for Desktop use plus a Standard Threaded Mic Stand Mount
• Record in Stereo, Cardioid, Omni-Directional and Bi-Directional Modes
• Flexible System is like having Multiple Microphones in One
• Pristine 24-bit/192kHz Resolution Recording Performance
• PreSonus Studio One Artist Software for Recording, Editing and More
• iZotope Ozone Elements for Sweetening your Vocals
• Templates for Podcasting, Voice-Overs, Song Writing, Vocals and More
YETI PRO STUDIO – Easy to Use Pro Studio System
Yeti Pro Studio is an easy-to-use professional studio system for recording vocals, music and more. Capture new levels of detail and clarity with the high-resolution Yeti Pro USB microphone.
Record multi-track projects with PreSonus® Studio One® recording software. Sweeten your sound with advanced studio vocal effects from iZotope® Nectar® Elements. And get started quickly using templates crafted by GRAMMY® Award-winning engineers.
Give your voice the high-resolution, pro studio treatment with Yeti Pro Studio.
YETI PRO STUDIO – PreSonus Studio One Artist Recording Software
You don’t need to be a pro sound engineer to create release-ready recordings. Yeti Pro Studio includes PreSonus® Studio One® Artist Blue Microphones Edition recording software, giving you professional tools and intuitive workflows to help you start recording fast — just hit record and go . . .
• Capture Vocal Performances
• Audio for YouTube
• Record Ads
• Layer Multiple Vocal and Instrument Tracks to Create Fully Produced Songs
• Edit and Piece Together Multiple Takes to Sculpt the Perfect Vocal Performance
• 32-bit Audio Engine with Superior Sound Quality
• Produce Professional Recordings with Amazing Speed and Precision.
Sweeten your voice with iZotope Nectar Elements Featuring professionally designed vocal style presets tailored for a wide range of genres and applications, iZotope Nectar Elements makes it easier than ever to enhance your voice and create rich, studio-quality vocal tracks.
iZotope Nectar Elements features easy-to-use controls and 10 sophisticated vocal processors designed to:
• Add body and depth
• Control Volume Levels
• Fix Pitch Problems
• Reduce “ess” Sounds and unwanted Sibilance
• Minimise Room Noise and more.
Please Note, iZotope Nectar Elements is compatible with the following programs:
• GarageBand 6 and earlier versions
• Digital Performer
• Sound Forge
• Ableton Live
• Pro Tools 7.4 – 10
iZotope Nectar Elements is NOT compatible with GarageBand X.
YETI PRO STUDIO SPECIFICATIONS
• Microphone Type: Condenser
• Polar Pattern: Multiple Switchable Polar Patterns
• Polar Pattern Selection: Cardioid, Bi-directional, Omni, Stereo
• Diaphragm Size: 3 x 14mm capsules
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
• Analog to Digital Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
• Max SPL: 120dB SPL (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
• Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
• Connections: XLR (analog), USB, 3.5mm (headphones)
• Power Source: USB powered / 48V DC phantom power
• Mac: Intel Core Duo or higher, 8GB RAM or more, OS X 10.6.4 or later
• PC: Intel Core Duo or higher, 8GB RAM or more, Windows 7 SP1 or later