- Marshall JVM205C
- Built in the United Kingdom
- Fifty Watt 212 CCombo Guitar Amplifier
- 12″ Celestion Vintage 30 and Celestion Heritage Speakers
Built in the iconic English Marshall Factory at Bletchley, Milton-Keynes, the affordable 50 Watt all-valve 2 x 12″ JVM205C is an great way to harness serious tone and inspiration.
Comprising a straightforward two channel pre-amp with Clean, Crunch and Overdrive modes, the JVM205C is tailor made for guitarists wanting an easy to drive, uncomplicated, less-is-more, approach to their tone.
The two independent channels both have three modes (Clean, Crunch and Overdrive) and each mode re-configures the gain structure of each channel, giving you six modes in total – and that’s a whole lot of tone.
Easy to dial up and select with the included footswitch, your brand new Marshall JVM205C can take you from ‘Plexi’/JTM45 cleans and onto that classic JCM800 roar right through to modern high gain tones. Easy to see on a dark stage, green, orange and red LED indicator lights help to guide you through the sound palette and the modes of the two channels.
Equipped with groundbreaking Marshall JVM technology, the JVM205C offers a dedicated studio quality Reverb for each channel with individual channel EQ, two Master Volumes and a memory that will recall your Reverb, FX Loop and Master settings.
The JVM205C uses Stompware switching technology and comes supplied with a fully programmable, four-button footswitch which connects to the amp using a standard guitar lead, so you’re not restricted by stage size – and if your cable fails, it’s very easy to replace: “Clever, very clever.” – Guitar Player Magazine.
The JVM205C is loaded with a pair of Celestion speakers – a 12″ Vintage 30 speaker and a 12″ Heritage speaker, both of which have unique aural characteristics and combined, give you the best of both sonic worlds.
The 50w JVM205C gives you the ability to intensify your tone and is flexible enough to cover a myriad of musical styles. Designed, engineered and built by Marshall in the UK to be versatile and produce a broad sound palette whether performing live on stage, recording or rehearsing, the JVM205C is a great amp.
Magnify your sound
There are two channels, clean/crunch and overdrive, with three modes and each of these channels can be affected by the reverb, presence and resonance controls. With such adjustable functionality, you can play anything from classic to heavy rock.
On the road
The JVM205C is fully programmable using a four-way footswitch. So, you can select your favourite sound combinations, store them and use your footswitch with any other JVM.
For those more technical players, you can control the amps features using any MIDI equipment at any time.
Use the two master volumes for those exhilarating solo moments.
Mix it up
Blend in your effects with the fully mixable FX loop, just another way to craft the best sound for you.
Marshall JVM205C Technical Specifications
- Model: JVM205C
- Series: JVM
- Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Multi)
- Output wattage: 50 watts
- Speaker outputs: 5 x 6.3mm (1/4″) jack sockets
- Speaker Impedence: Switchable – 16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load
- Emulated Line Out: Yes – XLR
- MIDI: Yes – MIDI Thru
- Inputs: 1 x 6.3mm (1/4″) jack instrument input, MIDI In, Footswitch
- Indivual Channel Controls: Channel and Mode select (button), Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master Volume
- Global Controls: Presence, Resonance, Master Volume Select
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects loop: 2, 1 x series parallel, 1 x series
- Speaker configuration: 2 x 12″
- Speaker models: 1 x Celestion Heritage G12H (8Ω, 80w), 1 x Celestion Vintage 30 (8Ω, 70w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Pre amp valves: 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-91006 included
- Cables: Detachable 240V IEC power cable included, Speaker cable included
- Weight: 29.5kg
- Dimensions: W690mm x H510mm x D265mm
Buy with confidence when you buy from southcoastmusic…we are an authorised Marshall Dealer.