Jackson JS1X Dinky Minion Electric Guitar ⅔ Scale Neon Green finish Pro-SCM setup
How about giant sound and serious playability in a small package…!
This Jackson JS1X Dinky Minion ticks all the boxes, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and great playability without breaking the piggy bank. This brand new JS Series Dinky™ Minion JS1X is ideal for lil’ shredders or grownup road dogs who need an easy-traveling instrument jam-packed with the playability and tone they love.
The ⅔-scale JS Series Dinky™ Minion JS1X features a resonant Poplar body, speedy bolt-on Maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods and a 12″-radius Rosewood fingerboard complete with 24 jumbo frets and classic Jackson Shark Fin inlays.
Other features include a 22.5” scale length, rear-angled headstock for evenly distributed tension (reducing playing fatigue), die-cast tuners, sculpted heel for easy upper register playing, dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups, three-way blade switching, jet black hardware and strings-thru-body hard-tail bridge for massive tone.
With the addition of our Pro-SCM setup, the JS Series Dinky™ Minion JS1X is one serious little guitar.
JACKSON JS Series Dinky™ Minion JS1X Specifications:
• Series: JS Minion
• Model: Dinky
• Jackson Product Code: 2912222518
• Body material: Poplar
• Body Colour: Neon Green
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Neck Material: Bolt-On Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
• Neck Finish: Satin
• Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius: R12″ (R305 mm)
• Number of Frets: 24
• Fret Size: Jumbo
• Nut material: Black Plastic
• Nut width: 1.625″ (41.3 mm)
• Fingerboard Position Markers: Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
• Machine Heads: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast tuners
• Scale Length: 22.5″ (572 mm)
• Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
• Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucker
• Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucker
• Pickup Switch: 3-Position Blade
• Switch Positions: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
• Control Knobs: Dome-Style
• Hardware Finish: Black
• Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009 -.042″ Gauges
• Setup: Pro-SCM professional setup (up to $200 value)