Epiphone Emily Wolfe Stealth Sheraton in Case
- The Epiphone Emily Wolfe Signature Sheraton Stealth was developed working hand in hand with the high-energy Austin-based blues-rocker.
- Bound ES-style semi-hollowbody in Aged Black Gloss finish with diamond-shaped sound holes.
- 24.724 -scale SlimTaper C-profile mahogany neck with GraphTech nut for easy playing.
- Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers provide warm, classic tone with plenty of power.
- Lightly aged gold hardware on the locking tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar and Grover Rotomatic tuners.
A Sleek and Stealthy Sheraton With Unique Artist-Inspired Touches
Emily Wolfe, a triple-threat rock & roll singer-songwriter-guitarist from Austin, Texas, is breathing new life into classic rock & roll with her incendiary guitar chops and original songwriting. Wolfe also lent her creativity to the development of her new signature Sheraton Stealth. The Indian laurel fingerboard has 22 medium jumbo frets, and mother of pearl block inlays with abalone lightning bolts.
The headstock features the popular 60s Kalamazoo shape; it has a mother of pearl tree of life inlay on the front, Emily’s Wolfe logo, and a black gloss Emily Wolfe “stealth” signature on the rear, and it is outfitted with Grover® Rotomatic® tuning machines and a Graph Tech® nut. An Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece hold down the other end of the strings and contribute to the impressive sustain of the instrument.
The electronics include full-sized Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ humbucker™ pickups that are paired with CTS® potentiometers for smooth control over individual pickup volume and overall tone. Finished in Black Aged Gloss that is paired with lightly aged gold hardware.
An EpiLite™ case is included.