EV ELECTRO-VOICE ZXA1-90
8″ 2‑Way High Powered Full‑Range Loudspeaker
- Integrated 800 watt power amplifier
- Bi-amplified design with transducer protection
- EV8L 8” high-output LF transducer
- DH2005 1” exit true compression driver
- 90° x 50° coverage pattern
- Rotatable horn design
- 126 dB maximum SPL
- Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- Line and microphone inputs
- Integral monitor angle on enclosure
- Built-in pole mount
- Lightweight (< 9 kg) with integral handle for easy carrying
Electro-Voice engineers have raised the bar for portable sound once again, adding to the award-winning ZX loudspeaker family with the ZXA1 – the self-powered version of the best-selling ZX1 compact two-way loudspeaker. The ZXA1 from Electro Voice is a compact and lightweight powered loudspeaker ideal for use in clubs, schools, houses of worship and more. The cabinet houses an 8″ high-output woofer and a 1″ true compression tweeter that combine to provide a wide frequency response.
The ZXA1 is powered by an 800 watt amplifier module derived from EV’s world-tour-class Tour Grade series – amplifiers with audio quality and reliability proven at the very highest levels.The internal 800W power amplifier delivers a high-energy performance with low distortion for crisp, clear audio. The speaker provides a 90 x 50° coverage pattern, and has a rotatable horn designed to offer unrivaled versatility for multiple applications.
The rear panel features mic and line level inputs, allowing you to connect a wide variety of microphones, instruments, media players, mixers and more. A selectable high-pass filter allows you to use the loudspeaker with a subwoofer for enhanced bass response.
The EV ZXA1 weighs 8.6kg and has an integrated handle for easy mobility. A pole mount socket lets you mount the unit on a standard speaker pole.
An incredibly versatile solution for mobile and small-venue sound reinforcement, ZXA1 features the latest professional-grade Electro-Voice drivers and a powerful 800W amplifier. Presented in a stylish, super-durable ABS enclosure, the EV ZXA1-90B is a lightweight loudspeaker that punches well above its weight. Whether used as a standalone loudspeaker or with a sub, turn up a ZXA1 and your eyes won’t believe your ears: small-format never sounded better.
Electro-Voice ZXA1 Specifications
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 60Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 48Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Measured SPL: 126dB
- Horn Dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Power Rating: 800W
- LF Transducer: 1 x EV-8L 8″ (204mm) Woofer
- HF Transducer: 1 x DH-2005 1″ (25mm) Exit Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Connectors: 1 x XLR Mic Input with Gain Control, 1 x XLR/TRS Combo Jack, 1 x XLR Link Output
- Enclosure Material: ABS
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Mains Requirements: 230V: 190V-264V, 0.4A⁴, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 457mm x 282mm x 264mm (17.99″ x 11.10″ x 10.39″)
- Net Weight: 8.6kg (19.0lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 10.3kg (22.7lbs)
- Warranty: Five Years