Audio-Technicas AT100E VM stereo cartridge features a structure that improves performance of the vibration system, allowing the stylus perfect contact to the record surface. Additionally, it adopts a lossless Paratoroidal generator coil system to their cartridge bodies that results in peak generating efficiency. Stacking two cores makes further improvements to high frequency characteristics by separating the right-and-left channels from the center shield plate, resulting in reduced electrical cross talk. The VM type AT100-series dual magnet vibration and generation systems have been highly praised all over the world and have become a long-selling series.
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 27 (dB at 1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.0-1.8 grams (1.4 grams optimal)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47k
- Output: 4.5 (mV at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)