southcoastmusic is a family owned business and we’ve been operating out of the same shop since 1985.
We understand the pressures faced by families and individuals. We also understand that today’s market place can be confusing and difficult to navigate. Am I paying too much? Is this a good deal? Will I get what I pay for?
Our regular customers – and there are hundreds of thousands of them – shop with us because they trust us. They trust that will deliver what we promise, live up to – if not actually exceed their expectations and do so in a timely manner and at a fair price.
Australia is also a vast continent. Freight costs can be crippling and yet we always do what we can to alleviate the pressure.
Sometimes the question is asked “can we match a price?” and the answer is a resounding “YES!”. In the interests of fair play however, there are a few conditions that must be satisfied – and to be fair, they are essentially the same parameters that any “fair dinkum” business adheres to.
We will, almost always match a competitor’s price. There are a few exceptions and these include the following examples.
We will not match prices where:
– A price cannot be verified – we do not play “Dutch Auctions”
– The prices are Trade or Wholesale quotes
– The prices are from another country
– Stock liquidations or clearance sales
– Auction prices
– Advertised low prices with no actual stock available (this is becoming more prevelant)
– Bulk buy or group buy quantities specials
– Grey imports or products sold by third-party sellers with no local Australian warranty or support
– Packaged/bundled deals
– A trade-in is part of the transaction
– Do not disclose a freight cost where a freight cost is part of the transaction
We are serious about our business and we are 110% serious about doing business with you. Our stock at hand is second to none and our customer service record is the best in the industry. We look forward to hearing from you.