YAMAHA PSRE463 61 Note Touch Responsive Portable Keyboard with Adaptor
The Yamaha PSR-E463 is the best value and affordable arranger keyboard for composing and performing music, from the classics to the latest and vinyl favorites.
The Yamaha PSR-E463 has a 61-key touch response keyboard with powerful on-board speakers and easy-to-use professional features like assignable Live Control knobs, Quick Sampling, Groove Creator and USB Audio Recorder.
• 758 high quality voices including Live!, Sweet! and Cool! voices, with 48-note polyphony
• Quick Sampling function – 5 sample (1 Normal type + 4 One shot/Loop type) Max 9.6 sec/sample
• Groove Creator function – 35 grooves, 5 sections(4 main +1 Musical Climax)
• 235 auto accompaniment Styles
• USB Audio Recorder – 80 minutes. (.wav)
• 6W + 6W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers
• Assignable real-time Control Knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend
• Connectivity with audio and MIDI capabilities
• USB TO DEVICE terminal
• AUX IN for connecting and playing along with your favorite music
• Arpeggio function
• Worldwide sounds support multiple kinds of music
• Truly Affordable Professional Sounding Arranger Keyboard
• Five Year Warranty
Groove like a pro
If you thought you needed professional-level skills or abilities to enjoy making music like a pro, think again!
With the new PSR-E463, all you need to turn your ideas into music is inspiration.
Quick Sampling – The possibilities are endless
Capture sounds using the AUX Input and play them back from the keyboard. Easy-to-operate Quick Sampling via AUX-In terminal so that you can play your favorite external sounds!
You can quickly capture audio from an external audio source and assign the sampled sound to the keyboard.
3 types of samples can be played back as your part of your performance.
Normal: The pitch of the sound varies depending on the key you play.
Loop: The sample is played in a loop without changing the pitch.
One-shot: The sample is played only once without changing the pitch.
Groove Creator – Make music like a DJ
You can perform the latest music styles from the keyboard like a DJ – lay down a beat, tweak the groove, adjust the mix and get the dance party started!
You can easily create your own “groove” by turning each track on/off, altering sections, or adding various effects using the live control knobs.
In addition to western EDM sounds, Groove Creator supports contemporary dance music from around the world!
Once you have made a cool track, save it to a USB device as an audio file.
The better an instrument sounds, the more it inspires us!
Yamaha has a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
The PSR-E463 features a comprehensive library of 758 instrument Voices that will allow you to enjoy playing any musical genre.
Real-time backing band tracks
235 auto Accompaniment Styles, including 10 new local Styles and 5 contemporary Styles inherited from Genos, provide real-time band backing tracks based on the chords you play.
• Memorise your favorite settings!
The Registration Memory function allows you to save 4 x 8 panel settings for instant recall.
• Intuitive “Live Control Knob” interface
Change sounds on-the-fly by switching the effect destination!
• Two assignable, real-time control knobs let you filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer.
10 DSP effects can be assigned and controlled by the knobs for dynamic and expressive live performance.
• The Pitch Bend wheel adjusts the pitch of the sound bringing voices like the Guitar, Sax and Trumpet to life.
“Target” button supports quick target change of effect destination.
• Convenient USB TO DEVICE terminal
You can record your performances to USB Flash Drives. The USB TO DEVICE terminal on the instrument lets you load and save your settings and songs to a USB flash drive, as well as transfer data from your PC.
• Connect to portable devices or computers for even more fun!
The PSR-E463 features audio transfer through the USB TO HOST terminal*. You can record your performance to your computer or smart device.
• Connecting to your iOS device adds a new dimension of MIDI control with apps.
Connect an external audio player to the AUX IN jack and you can play along with your favorite tunes. The built-in, advanced Melody Suppressor lowers the volume of vocals and melody lines of the original recordings, leaving that part open for you to play or sing**.
*For iOS device connection, refer to the “iPhone / iPad Connection Manual”
**Depending on the song, the volume of the melody part may not be affected.
YAMAHA PSRE463 Specifications:
• Colour/Finish: Black
• Dimensions: W946mm (37-1/4″) x H139mm (5-1/2″) x D404mm (15-15/16”)
• Weight: 6.6 kg (14 lb, 9 oz)
• Keyboard Number of Keys: 61
• Touch Response: Yes
• Touch Response Settings: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
• Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
• Analog Style Control Knobs: Yes
• Display Type: LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
• Panel Language: English
• Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
• Polyphony: 48 Notes (Max.)
• Number of Preset Voices: 758 (237 Panel Voices + 24 Drum/SFX kits + 40 Arpeggio + 457 XGlite voices)
• Featured Voices: 8 Sweet! Voices, 3 Cool! Voices, 3 Dynamic Voices
• GM Compatibility: Yes
• XGlite Compatibility: Yes
• DSP (Digital Signal Processor): 10 types (assignable on control knobs)
• Digital Reverb: 12 types
• Digital Chorus: 5 types
• Master EQ: 6 types
• Harmony: 26 types
• Dual/Layer Function: Yes
• Split Function: Yes
• Arpeggiator Function: Yes – 150 types
• Melody Suppressor Function: Yes
• Crossfade: Yes (for Internal/AUX IN)
• Number of Preset Styles: 235
• Fingering: Multi finger
• Style Control ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, SYNC STOP, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL, TRACK ON/OFF
• Style File Format: (SFF)
• One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
• Expandability Expansion Style: 10
• Groove Creator: Yes
• Preset Number of Grooves: 35
• Number of Sections: 5 (4 Sections + 1 Musical Climax/Ending)
• Number of Preset Songs: 30
• Recording Number of Songs: 10
• Number of Tracks: 6 (5 Melody + 1 Style/Groove Creator)
• Data Capacity: Approximately 19,000 notes (when only “melody” tracks are recorded)
• Recording Function: Yes
• Compatible Data Format Playback: SMF0 & SMF1
• Recording Original File Format: (SMF 0 conversion function)
• USB Audio Recorder: Yes
• Maximum Recording Time: 80 minutes (approx. 0.9 GB) per Song
• Playback Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
• Recording Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
• Quick Sampling: Yes
• Sampling Types: Normal, Oneshot, Loop
• Samples (Preset/User): 5
• Sampling Time: Approximately 9.6 sec
• Sampling Sources: AUX IN
• Sampling Format: Original File Format (16 bit, stereo)
• Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
• USB Audio Interface: Yes – 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo
• Registration Number of Buttons: 4 (x 8 banks)
• Lesson/Guide: Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) Lesson 1 – 3 (Listening, Timing, Waiting), Repeat & Learn, Chord Dictionary
• Metronome: Yes
• Tempo Range: 11 – 280 bpm
• Transpose Function: Yes
• Transpose Range: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
• Tuning: 427.0 – 440.0 – 453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
• Scale Setting: Yes
• Default PIANO Button: Yes – Portable Grand Button
• Internal Memory Storage Capacity: Approximately 1.73 MB
• External Storage Connectivity: USB flash drive
• AUX IN: Yes 1 x 3.5mm (1/8″) Stereo-mini Jack
• Headphones/Audio Output: 1 x 6.35mm (1/4″) TRS Stereo Jack
• Sustain Pedal Input: Yes
• USB TO DEVICE Connectivity: Yes
• USB TO HOST Connectivity: Yes (MIDI/Audio: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
• Amplification: 2 x 6 watts RMS
• Speakers: 2 x 12cm
• 240V Power Supply: 12VDC-240VAC Adapter Included
• Battery Power: 6 x AA Alkaline, Manganese or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not included)
• Power Consumption: 8 W (When using PA-150 AC adaptor)
• Auto Power Off Function: Yes
• Music Rest: Yes
• Song Book: Yes – Free Download from website
• Warranty: FIVE Years