Yamaha PSRE453 61-Key Touch Response Portable Arranger Keyboard BONUS AC Adaptor Three Year Warranty
The Yamaha PSRE453 is your toolbox for making powerful music. Featuring a 61-key touch response keyboard with powerful on-board speakers and easy-to-use professional features like assignable Live Control knobs, DJ pattern mode, and USB to Device connectivity, the PSRE453 is the most powerful keyboard in its class!
- 758 high quality voices including Sweet! and Cool! voices, with 48-note polyphony
- 6W + 6W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers
- Assignable real-time control knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend
- Connectivity with audio and MIDI capabilities
- USB TO DEVICE terminal
- Pattern function to create your own grooves – 25 patterns
- Arpeggio function
- Worldwide sounds support your music
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.)
- Music Database
The PSR-E453 is an all-round keyboard that is ideal as a starter instrument but also a robust alternative for experienced players who seek advanced features for their live performance and/or for composing music. Its powerful sound system boasts two 6W amplifiers and its wide range of features, controls, and connectivity make the PSR-E453 a long-lasting musical companion as you grow and hone your skills.
o 58 high quality voices including Sweet! and Cool! voices, with 48-note polyphony
The PSR-E453 includes 758 high quality voices, ranging from acoustic to electric instruments, featuring 8 Sweet! voices and 3 Cool! voices which use Yamaha’s advanced sampling technologies to capture the realism and specific characteristics of each sound. 48-note polyphony allows for the performance of complex passages without notes dropping out.
o 6W + 6W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflex speakers
State-of-the-art Class D digital 6W + 6W amplifiers drive the high-definition 12 cm Bass Reflex speakers, offering stunning clarity and detail.
o Assignable real-time control knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend
Two assignable, real-time control knobs let you filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer. The level of control offered is awe inspiring and you will find yourself wanting to create your own masterpiece. 10 brand new DSP effects can also be assigned and controlled by the knobs for dynamic and expressive live performance. The Pitch Bend wheel adjusts the pitch of the sound bringing voices like the Guitar, Sax and Trumpet to life.
o Connectivity with audio and MIDI capabilities
The PSR-E453 features audio transfer through the USB TO HOST terminal*. You can record your performance to your computer or smart device. Connecting to your iOS device adds a new dimension of MIDI control with apps.
Connect an external audio player to the AUX IN jack and you can play along with your favorite tunes. The built-in, advanced Melody Suppressor lowers the volume of vocals and melody lines of the original recordings, leaving that part open for you to play**.
*For iOS device connection, refer to the “iPhone / iPad Connection Manual”
**Depending on the song, the volume of the melody part may not be affected.
iPhone / iPad Connection Manual
o USB TO DEVICE terminal
USB TO DEVICE terminal on the instrument lets you load and save your settings and songs to a USB flash drive, as well as transfer data from your PC.
o Pattern function to create your own grooves – 25 patterns
The Pattern function puts a wealth of powerful loops and beats at your fingertips, allowing you to instantly create dynamically varied music on the fly like a DJ. And, for even more authentic performance, try the Crossfade and Retrigger functions.
o Arpeggio function
Tap into instant inspiration with the Arpeggio function, which has been improved for smoother playability. Hold Mode and Allocated key-range free your hands, allowing you to improvise over the pattern. The 150 Arpeggio patterns adjust and morph around the notes and chords you play on the keyboard allowing for almost limitless creativity.
o Worldwide sounds support your music
A rich set of ethnic sounds and scale tunings allow you to enjoy many styles of music around the world, including Latin, Indian, Arabic, African, Chinese, and more.
o Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.)
Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) is an advanced set of helpful learning tools built into the instrument, letting you teach yourself how to play and perform regardless of your ability. Choose from nine step-by-step lessons for left, right, or both hands. Y.E.S. helps you master a song with ease.
o Music Database
Get off to a flying start—choose a song and the Music Database automatically selects the best accompaniment and voices for you to start playing immediately.
YAMAHA PSRE453 Specifications
- Color/Finish:Body Color Black
- Dimensions: W946 mm (37-1/4″) x H140 mm (5-1/2″) x D405 mm (15-15/16”)
- Weight: 6.6 kg (14 lbs 9 oz.) not including batteries
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Pitch Bend Controller: Yes
- Real Time Control Knobs: Yes
- Display Type: LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: (Max.) 48
- Preset Number of Panel Voices: 237 panel Voices
- Preset Number of Drum Kits: 24 Drum/SFX kits
- Preset Number of Arpeggio Types: 40 Arpeggio
- Preset Number of XGlite Voices: 457 Voices
- Featured Voices: 8 Sweet! Voices, 3 Cool! Voices, 3 Dynamic Voices
- General MIDI Compatibility: Yes
- XGlite Compatibility: Yes
- Digital Reverb Variations: 9 types
- Digital Chorus Variations: 5 types
- DSP: 10 types (assignable on control knobs)
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Harmony: 26 types
- Dual/Layer Function: Yes
- Split Function: Yes
- Arpeggio: 150 types
- Melody Suppressor: Yes
- Crossfade: Yes (for Internal/AUX IN）
- Preset Number of Accompaniment Styles: 220
- Fingering: Multi finger
- Style Control ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, SYNC STOP, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL, TRACK ON/OFF
- File Format Style: (SFF)
- Music Database: 378
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Expandability: 10 x Expansion Styles
- Number of Preset Songs: 30
- Recording Number of Songs: 10
- Number of Tracks: 6 (5 Melody + 1 Style/Pattern)
- Data Capacity: Approx. 19,000 notes (when only “melody” tracks are recorded)
- Recording Function: Yes
- Compatible Data Format Playback: SMF (Standard MIDI File)
- Recording Original File Format: (SMF 0 conversion function)
- Number of Registration Buttons: 4 (x 8 banks)
- Lesson/Guide: Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) Lesson 1 – 3 (Listening, Timing, Waiting), Repeat & Learn, Chord Dictionary
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 – 280
- Transpose Range: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 – 440.0 – 453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2Hz increments)
- Scale Setting: Yes
- PIANO Button: Yes (Portable Grand Button)
- Storage” Internal Memory Approx. 1.29 MB
- External Drives: USB flash drive
- Connectivity: DC IN DC IN 12V
- Headphones: Yes x 1 (Headphones/Output)
- Sustain Pedal Jack: Yes (Pedal Optional)
- AUX IN: Yes (Stereo-3.5mm mini jack)
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes (MIDI/Audio: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Amplifiers: 6 W + 6 W (When using PA-150 AC adaptor)
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Power Supply AC Adaptor (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha) or Six“AA”batteries
- Power Consumption: 8 W (When using PA-150 AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off: Function Yes
- Music Rest: Yes
- Song Book: Free Download from website