WMS40 Mini Dual Vocal Set Band-US25 A/C Wireless microphone system
The AKG WMS 40 Mini2 Dual Vocal Set is a true plug and play solution for people wanting a wireless microphone system with clear, natural sound and ease of use at an unbeatable price/performance ratio. This system offers the added benefit of two hand held transmitters and a twin channel receiver. Both mics may be used at the same time.
Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time.
The SR40 Mini2 receiver provides three status LEDs each for channels 1 and 2 indicating:
• ON/OFF status
• Received signal strength (RF OK)
• Audio clipping (AF CLIP)
The VOLUME control sets the level at the 6.35mm (¼”) output jack.
Each receiver comes with a universal 12 Volt switched mode power supply with adapters for most countries including Australia. The illuminated ON/OFF button switches both channels on and off simultaneously.
AKG are famous for their microphones and the rugged HT 40 Mini handheld transmitter is a great performer. Each of the two included HT40 Mini handheld transmitters feature a dynamic cardioid capsule for maximum gain before feedback.
The HT 40 Mini handheld transmitter features an ON/OFF/MUTE switch and a sturdy wire-mesh cap protecting the cardioid dynamic microphone element. Battery life is an amazing 30 hours off a single AA battery, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run.
The AKG WMS 40 Mini2 Dual Vocal Set system includes:
• 1 x AKG SR 40 MINI2 Receiver
• 2 x AKG HT 40 MINI Handheld Transmitters
• 1 x Universal power supply with US/UK/EU/Australian adapters
• 2 x AA size dry batteries
AKG WMS 40 Mini2 Dual Vocal Set Features:
• Modulation: FM
• Audio Bandwidth: 40 to 20,000 Hz
• Frequency Stability: (-10°C to +50°C) ±15 kHz
• T.H.D.: 0.8% (at 1 kHz typical)
• Signal/Noise Ratio: 105 dB(A) typical
• RF Output: Maximum 10 mW (typical)
• HT Handheld Mic Power Requirement: single 1.5-V AA size battery
Battery life >30 hours