Washburn – quality musical instruments since 1883
Established in Chicago in 1883, Washburn is an American institution in musical instrument manufacturing. Guitars, mandolins, banjos, ukuleles and more, Washburn has grown to be a respected and cherished brand among musicians. Many of the biggest names in folk, blues, and rock proudly call a Washburn their instrument of choice.
Beautifully crafted, quality instruments combining quality construction with premium materials – Washburn is ready to take you as far as you want to go.
- 5-string Banjo with resonator
- Remo banjo head and ebony-topped maple bridge for crisp tone
- Cast aluminium tone ring
- Mahogany rim, resonator and neck
- Pro-SCM setup
Designed and crafted to provide a lifetime of musical enjoyment, the Washburn B10 5-string banjo continues the proud Washburn tradition.
Featuring a mahogany rim and resonator finished in gloss sunburst, a cast aluminium tone ring and genuine Remo head along with an ebony tipped maple bridge, the B10 is ready to deliver those classic banjo tones.
The mahogany neck is capped with a 22 fret fingerboard featuring hand inlaid deluxe floral pearloid inlays and die cast tuners for smooth and accurate tuning. The hardware is finished in chrome and there is even an armrest for enhanced playing comfort.
The B10 is the perfect banjo for the budding Banjo player whatever the style. Pros & amateurs alike choose a Washburn B10 banjo for its outstanding tone, build, and value.
This offer includes a Pro-SCM setup. This professional setup is the difference between a good and a great banjo. Head tension and tuning, truss rod and co-ordinator rod adjustment, hand rolled fret ends and silky smooth polished frets are just the beginning. At southcoastmusic we speak banjo!
Washburn B10 Banjo features & specifications:
- Series: Americana Instruments
- Rim Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Sunburst Gloss
- Tone Ring: Cast Aluminium
- Head: Genuine Remo Banjo Head
- Bridge/Saddle Material: Ebony tipped Maple bridge
- Resonator Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22 frets
- Fretboard Position Markers: Deluxe floral pearloid inlays
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast with pearloid Buttons
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Nut Material: ABS
- Nut Width: 1 3/16”
- Scale Length: 27.5″
- Tailpiece: Kershner Style Tailpiece
- Setup: Pro-SCM professional setup