Cardioid Dynamic Microphone for Live Vocals
The Sennheiser e935 is a professional cardioid vocal microphone, designed and built in Germany to cut through the most demanding high on-stage volume levels.
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Consistent on-/off-axis response
- Hum compensating coil
- Microphone Clip
- Carry Pouch
- Made in Germany
Sennheiser e935 Specifications
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Pick-up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40- 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,8mV/Pa = -51dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -71 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal Impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. Terminating impedance: 1000 kOhm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 47 x 151 mm
- Weight: 355 g
BRAND NEW IN BOX!
OUR PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR!