SAMSON MixPad MXP144 ANALOG MIXER
Premium Value For Live Mixing!
• Ultra-low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
• 14 Inputs
• Six Class A MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) Microphone Preamps
• Four stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4” and RCA)
• Four TRS inserts for external signal processing
• 3-band active EQ
• High-quality, precision 60mm faders
• Four single-knob studio-quality compressors
• Pre-fader Aux send for monitor mix
• Post-fader Aux Send for external effects
• All mic channels are equipped with input Gain Controls and high pass filters
• 48-volt Phantom Power for condenser microphones
• Multiple outputs: Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape
• XLR and 1/4″ Main Mix outputs
• Tape inputs (Stereo line level inputs) on RCA connectors, for connecting the output of devices such as MP3, CD, computer sound-card, or any other line level device
• Tape Inputs are assignable to Main Mix or Mix 2/Phones outputs
The all-new MixPad® MXP144 14-Input Analog Stereo Mixer demonstrates Samson’s commitment to quality, affordability and professional specifications. This lightweight mixer offers all of the sonic clarity, ease of use and premium performance that serious musicians demand.
The MXP144 features premium circuitry and Samson’s MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps that provide a wide frequency range, definitive channel separation and natural response. This ensures that all of your mixes originate from pure, authentic audio signals, making the MXP144 perfect for education, broadcast, band rehearsals and other live sound applications. It also functions beautifully as a sub-mix for a larger system.
SAMSON MXP144 APPLICATIONS
The MXP144 offers six MDR mic preamps with four of the channels equipped with single-knob compressors for studio-quality dynamic control without the non-stop tweaking of external gear. All channels on the MXP144 are controlled via precision 60mm faders and feature a 3-band EQ, Gain trim, high pass filter and mute switch.
Each channel on the MXP144 also has a pre-fader Aux send for your monitor mix and a post-fader Aux send for introducing external effects. Exceptional output flexibility makes the MXP144 a worthy companion regardless of venue size, giving you precise fader control over your Main Mix (XLR and 1/4″ outs), as well a Mix 2 output, headphone (Phones) monitoring with level control and a RCA Tape out for recording your performance.
SAMSON MXP144 KNOBS/FADERS
The MXP144 has selectable 48-volt phantom power so you’re free to mix in the warm, natural response of your favorite condenser microphones. Further catered to live performance, the MXP144 includes brightly colored knobs, as well as 8-segment LED level metering for safe and efficient operation in dark environments.
Portable, easy to use and jam-packed with features that ensure optimal control over your performance, Samson’s MixPad® MXP144 represents a new era of possibility for affordable live mixers.
• Operating System: Analog
• Channels: 12
• Faders: 10 x 60mm
• Mic Preamps: 6 x XLR
• Phantom Power: 12
• Line Inputs: 12 x 6.35mm (1/4″) TRS, 4 x RCA
• Inputs – Other: 2 x RCA (Tape)
• Outputs – Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
• Outputs – Other: 2 x RCA (Tape)
• Aux Sends: 1 x Pre, 1 x Post
• Send/Return I/O: 2 x TRS, 2 x TRS
• Channel Inserts: Yes (4)
• Headphones: 1 x 6.35mm (1/4″)
• EQ Bands: 3-Band (High, Mid, Low), High-Pass Filter
• Dimensions: W91mm x D370mm x H100mm (15.3” x 14.5” x 3.9”)
• Weight 3.8KG (8.3lb)
• Manufacturer Part Number: SAMXP144
• Warranty: Two Years